Chapter 17

This will be the last chapter and then the epilogue. I am done writing after this. I will leave the story up, and log out of this account foreverI may make another account but it will not have any stories of MeromeI am done with Merome and you are lucky I am finishing this one.

*Mitch's POV*

So I woke up the next day and I smelled something really good. I walked downstairs and found Jerome cooking Cinnabuns.  I breathed in the sweet air and walked over to Jerome. 

"Morning Buddy!" I said.  I saw his face and he wasn't happy.  "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong Mitch.  How could you find out your ex was pregnant and not even tell me. If we're dating we need to have trust." Jerome said.

"How did you?" I asked.

"I took you phone this morning checking to see what watch you wanted for... Your birthday or ... Whatever.  And I find the message you got last night. And the calls you made to her while lying to me." Jerome said.

"Well, first of all I'm sorry I lied I was confused and I didn't want you worried.  Second, yes Emily is pregnant but not with my child. With Rob's." I said. Jerome gasped.

"That man slut." He said.

"Yeah he's all over anyone that will let him." I said.

"Mitch you know what really happened that night?" He said.

"What?"

"Rob forced himself on me. I pushed him away but he was too strong. He pinned me to the ground. Then I decided to go with it. I could almost imagine that he was you. Then I thought about you. How I love you. How I could only love you. And I got out of there. He screamed saying he would get revenge on us." Jerome said.  A tear streamed down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Jerome." I said. "You love me?"

"Yeah, I always have." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"forever?" He asked.

"Forever."