Chapter 2

*Jerome's POV*

I stayed up a lot during the night editing the recording.  It took me twice as long as usual when I got the the whole Merome part and the "cuddling" part.  I wasn't sure whether to cut that out of let everyone see it.  It was just a joke right?  Nobody would see it as wrong right?  We joked around a lot, so I didn't think anyone would question anything.  Nobody would guess or assume what I have wanted all along...

*Mitch's POV*

I woke up early to the sound of banging on my door.

What?

I wasn't expecting company.

I was just supposed to meet up with my girlfriend, Emily, later in the day.

*more knocking*

I finally got up, rubbing my eyes and stretching.  I was in boxers, so I grabbed a bathrobe and put on my Bacca slippers.  I went to the door and opened it, only to be slapped by a raw fish.

"What the heck?" I said then looked up. I blinked twice. I couldn't believe it. 

Jerome was here.

He came all the way to Canada to visit me.

And he slapped me with a fish...

"BIGGUMS!" I then gave him a hug, even with the fish lying between our feet.

"Surprise!" He exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well my place has been getting lonely, ever since my cousin went back home. And I haven't seen you in forever.  Well face to face.  Well in person.  Skype isn't the same."

"Well I have missed you too Jeromey- Rome." I said.

There was an awkward moment of silence, and suddenly I realized I was just wearing boxers and slippers, my bathrobe had opened up, revealing my abs and chest.  I was suddenly self conscious.

But why?

I was never this way around Jerome.

I walked around without a shirt all the time.

I was never self conscious in the first place.

Except for around Emily...

Oh no. 

Do I feel the same way about Jerome as I do about Emily?

It was all too awkward, so I pushed the thought aside, and welcome Jerome into my house.

"What's for breakfast?" Jerome asked.

"Breakfast? Are you crazy? I just got up!  And only because you woke me!". I said.

"Just got up?" Jerome asked. "It's 11:42 almost noon.  You just got up?"

"Um yeah. And don't try to make me feel bad.  I am proud of my sleeping hours!  Plus I am not meeting Emily until 5 so I could've slept for another few hours.". I said jokingly.  Jerome's expression changed.  Was that disappointment?  Was he upset that I was still with Emily?  But as soon as the look on his face came, it disappeared. 

"Well, how about I make you breakfast?" Jerome offered.

"No thanks I am better off to get McDonald's then eat you cooking." I said jokingly, but we both knew that Jerome could not cook for crap.  It was one of the few qualities he didn't have, but that was fine by me because that meant when he came over it was either TV diners or we went out to eat, and he always paid.

"How about we go out for lunch, because you are way too late to get breakfast anywhere else, we can go to that new restaurant you are always telling me about.". Jerome said.

"Deal, just give me an hour." I said.

"An hour!?!" Jerome said.

"Yeah, that beauty that you normally see." I said motioning to a picture of me and the gang. "I don't just wake up like that."

*Jerome's POV*

Mitch went off to take a shower while I unpacked.  Yeah I was slightly upset that he was going out with Emily tonight, and I wouldn't get to spend as much time with him today as I would like, but at the same time, I was happy for him.  Happy that he found a girl who would treat him well.  He just met Em about six weeks ago, and they had been going out for a few weeks.  As far as I know nothing to serious has happened, but I can only assume, and hope. 

Anyways I am happy that Emily isn't a total player like my older girlfriend.  I recently dumped Sandra because she was cheating on me, with my own cousin!  Yep, that's why I has my cousin leave so quickly.  Every night she got to my house before I was there, I just assumed she waited in the living room watching TV or in her car, putting on makeup.  How was I supposed to know she was making out with my cousin?  It had been going on for at least two weeks when I found out.  I had taken a shower after a long day of playing minecraft and when I came out, they were making out hardcore on my couch.  That's the story of why I hate my ex, and the reason why I am not looking for a new girlfriend, but I'm not sure is I will date anyone anytime soon, anything can happen.