•moan•

even im scared by the title

also please read the a/n at the end if you want

"How awkward was that," Lucas stated, watching Mike and El walk away from the table. The group was slightly laughing or looking around the room trying to find something to focus on instead of the awkward encounter.

Ella left after talking to our group for a bit, getting to know each other and she actually seemed really nice, except for the fact that she kept eyeing Mike off and then giving El dirty looks. We got to know what it was like in Australia and why she moved down to New York.

Apparently Australia isn't that exciting, it didn't have the opportunities for her future career. Ella wants to be an actress, be in films and walk the red carpet but Australia didn't have that option. So she moved to New York and applied for our college to study Drama and Acting.

I invited her over to Will and I's apartment tomorrow at lunch so we can hang out more and she nodded her head and smiled, happy that she was making more friends. El didn't seem happy about it though, I don't know why it's not her apartment so she should calm down.

"Yeah, it was," I say, adding to the conversation. I looked down at my palms as the silence grew even more. I looked around the room and saw the clock on the wall, 11:25. I slightly yawned and Will turned his head to me, noticing how tired I was.

"You wanna go home baby?" He asked, rubbing my arm. I nodded and grabbed my purse off the table.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, we'll plan something."

"Yep, don't forget to pay the bill," Dustin said, moving over to our seat so he didn't have to sit next to Lucas and Max. I nodded my head and linked arms with Will as we walked over to the counter.

__________

"You want a cup of tea?" I asked, turning the kettle on. I glanced over at Will and he said yes, sitting on the couch and scanning through the channels. I grab out two mugs and pour Will and I a cup of tea each. I carefully take them over to him as he is still looking for something to watch.

"There's nothing on." He says, turning off the TV and placing the remote next to the mug. "Thank you."

"So at dinner tonight,"

"That was a mess wasn't it?" He slightly chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. I nodded and swallowed on nothing.

"Am I ever like how el reacted? Like, I don't know.... Overprotective?" I asked, genuinely concerned. I would hate to act super jealous or protective, I trust Will. Will put his drink down on the table and readjusted himself on the couch.

"No, why do you ask?"

I followed his actions and put my drink down on the table.

"Cause I would hate to react like how El did, super protective and jealous and-"

I stopped talking when Will placed his lips against mine. I was shocked but I slowly melted into it, my hands reaching for his hair. He lets go and softly whispers to me,

"If you were a little jealous, that would turn me on anyway."

He then pulled me in for another kiss but this time it was more forceful, more passionate. He pulled on my waist and I slowly straddled him, our bodies closer than ever. He starts to kiss down my neck, slightly pulling up the hem of my dress.

I let out a soft moan and he sucked on my sensitive skin, and holy shit.

Mike's POV

I walk up to Will and Y/N's door cause Y/N left her jacket at the restaurant. As I bring my hand up to knock on the door, I hear a loud noise. I place my ear against the door and I immediately stand back. Was that Y/N moaning?

I couldn't help it but feel jealous. You're with El Mike, get over yourself. You don't love him.

I then stormed down the corridor.

yo peeps, sorry for being v late.

but im on summer holidays so i can update more. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!!! thank you for all the love and support, i love you guys. dont forget if you want to become besties please talk to me cause i would love to get to know you guys. read my stranger things prefrence book, send requests if you do read it.

im writing an actual novel atm so when i start updating that please send that some love and also people gimme ideas for this book.

love you all byeeeeeee xo