Part XV: Zombie

Leo led us to an abandoned fisherman's hut. The place was very dark because the windows were closed off with wooden with planks. Dust and cobwebs were everywhere making the atmosphere unpleasant. Old, broken fishing traps and equipment were lying around and I had to watch my every step.

"Dona mihi ignis," I called forth fire in the air of the hut's middle to lighten up the place.

The walls made of dirty, rough planks were surprisingly sturdy and no water leaked into the hut. Leo picked a place of a creepy atmosphere, but I guess that it was the best we could find as an immediate shelter.

The first thing Akios did when we entered the hut was drying off his clothes with magic. After seeing him, I also dried off my and Leo's clothes by magic.

"Mistress, Akios, did you get the cooperation of the water spirit?" Leo asked us.

"Does our current situation look like we did?"Akios sarcastically remarked.

"I found you stranded on the beach in the middle of the storm, but I can't believe that the water spirit wouldn't help our cause," Leo said.

"That just happened," Akios said angrily.

"It happened because you were too aggressive Akios, maybe if we try to ask it again politely..."I proposed.

"No!"Akios cut my speech off."I won't ask it for help again."

"Why not?" I asked.

"You were there when it insulted us," Akios explained."We can't expect anything from such a self-centered spirit."

"But you aren't a behavior role model either," I said trying to make a compromise.

"That's different. To you, I'm different," he said.

"Why?"I asked without having the slightest idea what Akios meant.

"I am your teacher. You have to put up with me, Calytrix, but you don't need to put up with bad behavior of others," Akios said.

"Right," I said unconvinced, wanting to avoid a fight. "How will we close the black holes without the help of elemental spirits?"I asked.

"We need three spirits so instead of the water spirit we'll have to use the fire spirit. I'll force it out of its hiding place," Akios said that as he strangely glared at me and Leo.

"The fire spirit!" I said excitedly.

The moment I've been waiting for so long will finally happen, I'll finally meet the fire spirit. I wasn't bothered with the storm anymore and wanted to act as quickly as possible.

"Let's get going and find it," I said as I started to walk towards the door.

"Stop right there Calytrix," Akios stopped me at the moment before I walked through the door."Before we do anything I need to consult master Andrezey."

I was disappointed that we wouldn't search for the spirit immediately and I slumped my shoulders.

"Have some fun with your zombie until I return," Akios told me with a slightly evil smile.

"You'll track my location via the contract sign again?" I asked feeling a bit bothered how he could easily find me wherever I was.

"Yes." Those were Akios's last words before he teleported.

" Those were Akios's last words before he teleported