Chapter 15: Nothing

Error POV
  I'm getting worried about Ink. It's noon and she hasn't woken up yet.
  I went to our room. She was wrapped in a blanket and awake. She looked miserable though. Now I'm really worried.
  I laid by her.
  "Do you want some hugs?" I asked.
  She took a moment to respond but she nodded. She got out of her blanket and hugged me. I hugged back.
  When I tried to let go she whimpered. That's not something that normally happens, so I kept my arms wrapped around her.
  "Are you ok?" I asked.
  "I feel like shit." She answered.
  "Oh? A-are you sick?"
  She looked up at me. She doesn't seem sick.
  "No. I mean... I feel worthless and like... numb. I don't really wanna live. I also don't wanna die. I'm just gonna nap for a while." She said, her voice breaking in between words.
  I picked her up and took her to my mom.
  "...what?" Mom asked, a bit confused as to why Ink was hanging on me.
  "I think she's broken."
  Ink shrugged. I put her down and she just laid on the floor.
  "Honey she's probably just tired." Mom said.
  But she's not 'just tired'. I know that. I've seen her tired she'll slap someone if they talk to her.
  I picked her up again and put her back in bed. She immediately wrapped herself back in her blanket.
  I sighed. Cmon. There's gotta be something wrong. But what?