Chapter 22: New Start

Ink POV
  Today I feel like complete shit. I decided to just lay in bed again and do nothing.
  Error didn't like that idea. He picked me up, put me in his car and started driving.
  I was really confused but I wasn't about to question him. I started biting my fingers again.
  "Ink. You know how I feel about that." He said.
  I stopped and just sat there. He glanced at me for a second and went back to looking at the road.
  "Where are we going?" I asked.
  "I wanted to show you something." He answered.
  I got nervous. What if he's just going to abandon me? What if he's just gonna leave me in the middle of nowhere!? He...he wouldn't.
  He stopped at the old building. It looked renovated and new.
  We got out of the car. He held my hand and smiled.
  "I thought, since we've graduated, why not start here? Our first date." He said.
  I blushed slightly and hugged him.
  "It's a good start." I said.
  He guided me inside. Everything was new and modern. I liked it but, I would like a room I feel familiar with.
  And then he showed me our room. It looked almost exactly like the one at his parents house.
  I immediately felt safe and comfortable here.
  "I'm glad you kept our room the same." I said.
  "Me to. I thought you'd feel comfortable here." He said.
  He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. The rest of the day we spent looking at pictures of puppies. They were all so adorable!
  Now I want a puppy. I don't care what kind. Just not a chihuahua. They're loud and squeaky.
  Night time was also fun. We went to the roof like we used to and looked at the stars. The night sky was beautiful.
  It was a clear and cool night. Everything felt great. And I'm glad high school is over now. I don't have to go and deal with teachers or other students.
  Error said I didn't even have to go to college. I'd be able to find a job just fine. Or just, sell my art.
  It might be hard but, I like doing art.
  Error says I should do that when I wanna bite my fingers.
  It started getting colder. Error said we should go inside.
  "Why?" I asked.
  "I'm cold." He said. "And you're wearing a fucking tank top. How are you not freezing?"
  I shrugged.
  I feel really numb right now. Not physically but... I think I'm just tired.
  Error and I went back inside. I couldn't take it anymore. I just... let myself cry. Why?
  There's nothing to be sad about.
  I'm just... sad.
  Error hugged me. I hugged back.
  "It's ok. It's ok baby. I'm here. I'm here for you." He said soothingly.
  He made me ramen and turned on x-files for me. I felt a little better. I wrapped myself in a blanket.
  Error smiled.
  "You look so adorable." He chuckled.
  I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and kissed me. I kissed back and he dragged me into him.
  I blushed and giggled. I felt a lot better with him.
  He held me. I just laid there and eventually fell asleep.