Important Assets

Bailey's POV:

This was a bad idea. I should've gotten away sooner. A few hours earlier, my bestie Maze, invited me to this party. I wanted out but she said it was important so I'm here.

All around me was a sea of loud,sweaty,drunk,hormone-filled teenagers at this random person's house with me. Everyone was either: dancing,drinking,throwing things or just somewhere making out. Lord,forgive me. I sighed,preparing myself for the intense journey to the other side of the living room.

Just when I was about to dive in,something tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see my dear lovely Maze. I beamed at her. Finally! I'm not alone!

My mood turned sour when I saw her holding a green-haired guy's hand. I instantly narrowed my eyes at him,thinking I could push him out of existence. Bad news,he was still there. "THIS IS THE GUY!",Maze shouted as 'the guy' kept making cautious glance at me. Jeez what did Maze actually tell him..

I nodded and pulled them both towards the back door of the house. Finally some fresh night air! Out here was a little less quieter than the inside. Maze pulled us into a lonely corner at the back.

" Okay Bailey, this is Jason, my friend. Jason,this is Bailey." she whispered.Wow,can this guy really be that important to keep secret. What would he really have that can help us find out more about the East?

"Bailey,do you promise to never tell anyone about what he..has? Because that would really create a big problem for him.Please,please,please?" Maze held my hand and whispered with a determined face. I nodded while shooting some looks at Greeny.

"And just don't scream to loud or vomit,please." She smiled at me then nodded at Jason.Who placed his hand on Maze's and my shoulder.

"What do you me-!" I felt dizzy. Everything twirled around me quickly. And I felt...wind?

The dizziness stops. All I can see is the shadows of some fluffy things and felt the ice cold air. And before I knew it, I was up in the sky ,with my best friend and her.....flapping noises? I turned around to see,Greeny with a moving wall of bright feathers behind him. Wings,huh.

"WINGS!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junior's POV:

"Fück insecurities!", I yelled and back-flipped into the pool from the roof. I heard blurred 'whoos' from above. I found the stairs going out of the pool. Thank god I only wore my underwear.I started going back to my clothes that I left at the side of the house.

"Nice undies,June."

"You're such a pervert,Dwayne. What would your girl think?",I raised an eyebrow at the shorty with two beers. He looked at me up and down,shrugged with a grin and walked away. The hell was that? I shivered and continued my way. Can a person get raped at a teenage party? I shook my head.Nah ,your just thinking too much.Stupid.Well at least I got checked out.I think.

"Ay, Junior,right?", in front of me was a girl with tanned skin and pretty white hair. So familiar.. I looked down and she was wearing really short shorts.

"Aren't you cold?" ,I say looking at her hazel eyes.

"Aren't you?", she chuckles and points at my......appearance. I blush and fidget with my hands.

"Well...I'm not actually.." I laughed nervously. I really felt fine.She pushed something into my chest.I looked down,my clothes. Heck yes,I don't have to walk all the way. I smiled and said thanks. She looks at me for a moment.

"I'm Voddy,by the way.Want to head inside? We could get hella wasted.But first,clothes.",Voddy smiled.

I chuckled, "Sure,I was getting bored anyways."

~~~~~~~

I'M BACK!

Maze and green boy Jason.What do yall think of them?

Junior and Voddy too.They totally wouldn't bang,right?

*wink* *wink*

The picture above is what Maze would look like.I don't own it.<3

Thanks for reading,hope you guys had a great day! <3