Sweet

Bailey's POV:

I walked down the hallway to my next class. Like every other day, everything seemed normal. Except in addition of a problem ,which I recently learn was,called Junior. For the past 2 days I've tried to avoid him. Why,you ask? Because I don't want to trigger him to send my unholy pictures of me to the whole school.It's for the best. I have to find a way to get a hold of his phone.

I was busy thinking of ways to save myself,when I heard a little clink of a glass. I turned to where the sound came from. To my left,was the Nurse's Office. Let's see what this mystery nurse is up to...

Peeking through the door,my eyes searched for the source of the clinking. My eyes widened once I caught it.

In the room,was a person covered in black clothing, tampering with the varieties of medicine. What the hell is he doing? Was he a student? He continued checking the labels. I then noticed the black duffel bag on the ground,filled with bottles of drugs. What the...

"Bailey! I didn't know you would be skipping today.What are you- Are you checking out the nurse?" I tensed up and looked at the incoming smiling Voddy. The clinking stopped. I turned back to the room and it was empty.No duffel bag,no person.

"Where did he-" A weight came down on me suddenly. Before I knew it ,the person was on top of me.Holding my down and covering my nose and mouth with a napkin that smelled great~There was a shriek somewhere in the distance,but I shrugged it off, I faded into the sweet,sweet darkness.

~~~~~~

I jerked awake at the strong smell in my nostrils. My arms felt tight and secure. I looked down at my tied up state. Wait,wait,no,no! I panicked and looked around the room.It was the Nurse's Office. Thank god.. I sighed and stared at the people standing in front of me. Two of them were grinning. Just wait till I get out of these!

I tried getting out of the binds but stopped when I recognized the people.

" Jason! Junior! What the hell!" ,well that's what I could've said if I didn't have my mouth taped. They just both laughed. Junior then nodded at me. Making another person remove the tape. I stared at his black clothing.

"What do you want?", I sent a deadly look at Junior. Unfortunately,he was amused by this. Wrong choice ,buddy.

"We have news,m'lady. It's about your brother." Jason spoke first. Holy shit!What exactly did he find? "Spoke with Jun about your situation because his dad one of the survivors." Jason rubbed his neck. My god why-

I took a glance at the black-clothed person. He wore a pig mask ,lined with feathers making the whole thing look big. The hell?!?!

" Yesterday I went through my dads stuff when he wasn't home.It wasn't really exciting at first until I got into one of his suitcases.Inside it was just some letters about some girl called Viola,a few drawings of buildings and this...." it was Junior who spoke, extended his arm to me. In his hand was a long piece of black fabric.

" Okay? It's just a piece of cloth. So what's it have to do with Gin?" I narrowed my eyes him. This must be some kind of prank or something. I didn't expect what happened next.

The guy with the mask stepped forward,took the cloth and stretched it in front of my face. I froze immediately. On the cloth he held up, just barely, were the faded letters of: R O S E

~~~~~~~~

Kind of confusing,I'm sorry. I just wanted to ACTUALLY start the story.

Still hope yall enjoyed this!

I wonder who Piggy is ?

Until next time tho! <3

(here's a Jason pic <3,not mine)