Glug,Glug,Glug

Junior POV:

"Thank god your dick is so small or else you would've been there till tomorrow!",I said.

"Oh really,asshole? That's not what your mom said last night though.", Corey grinned.

I gave him a confused look. Everyone around us laughed,Corey grinned with his buddies and raised an eyebrow at me. I looked at Voddy on the couch with her drink.And back at him.

"I have two dads,dipshit..", I didn't. I smiled to myself. Voddy began laughing hysterically she spilled her beer.There were 'ooh shit's everywhere,Corey just stood there glaring at me.

Which made me laugh out loud that I collapsed onto the couch next to Voddy.

After 5 solid minutes of laughing, we calm down and just sat there while the party boomed.

For some reason,I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh shit.Honey,why are you crying?!", Voddy held my shoulders with a worried look.

"I don't know! I'm just crying!",the tears kept going and going.I tried wiping them off but I kept bawling. My face felt hot,my eyes hurt and I constantly sniffed my snot up. I looked at Voddy,she hurriedly got some tissues from her purse and wiped my cheeks.

"Hey,it's ok,its ok. Take your time." She continued dabbing my eyes while rubbing my head. I just continued to try and hold in my crying but failed multiple times,I already knew I looked really red.

"Hey. If you cry,I'll start crying and you don't want to see that.",she pointed at me with narrowed eyes.I smiled a little. " Oh look.Now you got me curious,V." She giggled a little.

"Oh look,now we saying nicknames." she raised a brow at me smiling. I sniffed one last time. "My ears burn.." I forced a smile. I wonder when he'll come back.

"It's probably the music,let's go outside." she pulled me up,clearly more sober than me.She held my sweaty hands and led us out to the front of the house. I looked down.

"I don't have any..shoes..V.." My eyes started to burn again. She looked down at my gray socks. We were on the side of the road ,holding hands while a kid snored on the curb.

"Well,they're gone now.I hope they weren't your favorites." We both sat down on the pavement. Voddy yawned and opened her phone. "It's one in the morning,June." She held her head on her hands. "My dad's gonna be so mad." I rubbed my temples,my head practically pounded.

I heard footsteps coming towards us. I looked up and instantly smiled. "Hey,aren't you the girl with red hair?"

She was.She had red hair,green eyes and a freckled face.She looked down at me,glaring "Depends on who's asking." I just smiled.

"HEY JUNIO- were you crying dude??", I jumped at the voice behind Red-Girl.I peeked and instantly looked down. "I never cry,Jason!",I said sniffing again. I heard a laugh above me.

"Are you his ride? I think he really needs to go home.",I heard Voddy ask.

"Yeah,I'll take him home." Jason patted my back. "Let's go,bud."

"Waitt~ I have to tell her something.." I pointed at Red-Girl. I stood up and urged her to come closer. She rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

"I have your nudes,missy." I quickly walked away and placed my arm on Jason's shoulder.

"BYee bitches! See ya at school tomorrow." I waved at Voddy.Red-Girl was basically fuming,slightly red.

~~~~~~~

Finally,they've all met! Or have they?

Next chapter,things get....interesting.

See ya next time! <3