The new detective|The mission part 2

Y/n p.o.v
I waited but I gotten so sleepy, everything around me when black. The next thing I know i was sleeping with my gun loaded.

Connors P.o.v
I broken into her house, Glass shader everywhere on her floor. I walked towards the stairs that leads to a bedroom. Then a loud bang come form upstairs. I've when towards the door where the Lt. L/N room is located at. I open the door and i saw Lt. L/N was in her closet head first on the ground with her butt up in the air. ^*software unstable*^ (she looks so cute) wait what am I thinking. I shaken my head no no think. So i pick her up bride style, i lay her down and tuck her in. As i was about to walk out I've put her gun on safety and put it back where she had it
In her holster. She yanked on my jacket and moan for me to stay with her. So i sat on the bed where so pats her hand. She grab me force me to lay down and start to cuddle with me. I feel my system heated up quickly. I try to cold down. That wasn't working. she was so peaceful sleeping. I didn't wanted to move around. So I laid still as possible.

*Few hour later*

Y/N p.o.v
I've awaken up on my bed, i remember I was in the closet. I felt someone or something next to me, But who? I grab my gun from the nightstand, slowing turning towards the person. Then i saw who it was. CONNOR!!! AH! WHAT YOU DOING HERE?!! HOW DID YOU GET IN!!? Connor just looked at me "you wanted me to lay with you and, I broken your window because you didn't answer your door so I thought you were unconscious."  I was angry so you broken into my house and sleep with me. Why did you broken in my house in the first place? Connor looked down in a soft voice " I wanted to apologize for my actions, I was to worry about the mission my apologize." 
I started to walk towards him, he was confused I ran to him and hug him so tight he stayed still for awhile then wrapped his arms around me. " lets start all over again this time we work together ok." Connor smile " that sounds like a plan to me". We pull away  i smile at him he smiled back. "Wait what time is it? " it 10:45:09 why?" Connor said in a robotic voice. I jump up shit I'm late. I started to undress, connor just sat there and stared at me. I forgot his was there because I'm running late, but I soon realized he was there. I was in my bra and pants. I looked at him blushing. "HEY GET OUT!! I thrown my bra at him. He's holding it in his hand. I saw his face it turning bright blue. "PUT IT DOWN!!" Connor looked at me "well your the one who thrown it to me". He's grinning while saying that. "YOU PERVERT GET OUT!!". He stares at me sad puppy dog eyes. "No, i say no now get out!" He walk out but he has my bra. "Fuck. CONNOR!!" All i saw was his head peeking in. "Yes Y/N ?" I stare at him putting my hand out. "My bra" i was covered my uper body with a towel. Connor looked down and up. "You PERVERT give me my bra". He ran out of the room with my bra so I put my shirt on and when to chase him around my room. "Give it back you pervert!" Then he stop and hold it up in the air. I ran into him. "Oof i fell down but connor caught me but i gotten my bra back. I ran off in the bathroom and change.
I just gotten done change into my clothes and head out the door but connor was wait their playing with his quarter.
"ready to go Connor." He looked up and stands up. "Yes and i should tell you your 20 mins late." I glared at him " thank if i hadn't have to chase someone around the house for my bra i would made it on time." Connor smiled and his face start to turn bright blue. "YOU PERVERT LETS GO"!! 

We made it to the office jeffry was angry at me and connor for not being on time. "WE HAVE MURDERED CASE ON MY DESK EVERY DAY I NEED YOU TO SOLVED THESE CASE QUICK OR I WILL ASSIGNED YOU TO DIFFERENT PARTNERS." I started to get mad. connor could tell. " are you going a little to hard on her she just started working here take it easy on her." Connor takes my hand and walk out of the office. "We will get the case done we need more time" connor walk out with my hand in his grasp. "Where are we going?"
Connor look at me. "To the crime scene I'll tell you what where dealings with on the way.
^*#Software instabilities*^RA⁹
_________________________________________
Sorry for not finish the last chapter, I was dealing with many things in my life but I now thing are getting better but again I will see you in the next chapter buh bye👋