The Boy With The Truck

I become more attracted to him just sitting there with his stunning blue eyes stairing back at me. His uniform perfectly fit to his bodie like a winters snow fall. So different yet so perfect... i close my eye's as his beutiful husky voice flows through my soul like water in springs. As the falling leaves crumble he grabs my waist pulling me closer to his bodie making me embrace his warmth, his bodie heat coursing through my veins. Im flustered im flustered and he knows it. His grip on me tightens while his other hand moves against my upper thigh, forcing the fabric of my dress upwards, Finding myself having to catch my breath while silence becomes more than just silent, I don't know maybe i did want this.. or did i? Our lips collide in a harmonic melody, as the windows of the once clean truck beagn to fog. He takes me in his arms asking me if this was fine... truth be told i froze. I froze like a deer in headlights wanting to say yes but completely speechless i fell forward meeting our bodies against one another. Was this really happening, it was but what could i do things had already begun...
I suppose we should start at the begining... It's my junior year at Seella Vista High School and as i pass freind's in the hall i see him. Out of the corner of my eye there stands a tall boy with gorgeous blond hair and eyes blue like the morning sky and skin as white as snow. My freind pushes me past me past him but i cant help...