PROLOGUE

Coming down the stairs from her room dressed in a white flared gown, a black hairband on her silky long black wavy hair, a black wedges shoes, a white purse on shoulders wearing the prettiest smile, she saw her parents set up the table beautifully, something a little more special than usual. She sat at the table as she watched her parents beautify everything while her mother went into the kitchen to get the dish.

"Morning my love" Her mother greeted, as she joined them at the table bringing two trays in her hand.  

"How was your night sweetie?" Her dad asked folding the paper in his hands neatly, as he removed his glasses setting them aside.

"Good daddy. What smells so heavenly?" An aroma of french toast stuffed in chocolate with strawberry latte filled her nose and she chorused it with her dad "French toast!" 

"Mom, you're beautiful." The woman smiled at her sitting down, after serving everyone their dishes. "I love you, mom." She said, biting into her food. 

"Enjoy yourself, dear. 

After a pleasant breakfast, she headed out, getting into her car, and the driver drove off. Not long after, the clouds started to gather. 

~~~~~~~~

Going towards her locker after the third period, a couple of girls bumped into her intentionally, getting her attention. 

"Hey, daddy's princess. Mind your business!" A blonde hair barked at her.

She glared at them going over her replies but chose to ignore them.

"Are you deaf?" Another blonde spoke up, waiting for a reply. When she gave none, the first blonde attempted to speak but she rose her hand at them shutting her up. 

"You are sick Lorna. And you need help." As the blonde attempted to speak again, she shut her down, continuing. "You walk up to me and tell me to mind my business. Does that even make any sense?" She asked feeling insulted.

"Stay away from my boyfriend Anna. He's taken." Lorna replied back confusing Anna. She chose to ignore them and walked away. 

Soon, everywhere turned dark, and there was a light out. A little more than a little scared of the dark, Anna ran as fast as she could, bumping into a group of unfamiliar faces. What got her on the run again, was the sight of weapons she caught in their hands. Finally getting to her classes with heavy breathes, the lights came back on.

A blonde short-haired guy from the class approached her seeing her demise. 

"What's wrong Anna?" The boy asked.

"I..I..I just saw a group of guys with weapons." She replied.

"Are you sure? The school is very secured." 

Anna couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. The scenery scared her half to death.

Getting home, her parents welcomed her home with cake. She quickly overcame the shock of the extra nice spirit her parents emitted, diving into her huge chunk of cake as she watched her parents smile at her.

She was blessed with the most loving parent anyone could ask for. Her life was always perfect. And her parents made it so. And she loved them just as much as they loved her. The bond between them was something she would cherish for-ever. They all played a usual game of Dance-The-Song before she headed up feeling tired from her eventful day, to freshen up and sleep.

She was getting into her nightgown when she heard a strange noise coming from downstairs. Stepping out of her room, she peeped over the rails and saw some masked guys point guns at her parents. 

An involuntary gasp escaped her mouth as she watched them shoot her parents. Running back into her room and locking her door, she cried and cried her out so much, she didn't realize when the door got broken down and she was dragged away.