Anna-ESCAPE!

Heavily guarded and secured in a huge mansion, with no means of escape, Anna found herself locked up in one of the rooms, constantly being watched at every hour. With no communication or interaction to the outside world, all she could do was cry all day and stay in door, making efforts to limit the number of times she left her room. Crying became man habit which mostly made it difficult for her to sleep, tho she'd eventually succumb. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Her mourning over her parents have been non stopped. She sat by the side of her bed looking at the old pictures of her parents she was able to salvage and cried onto them remembering blissful memories with her parents...
     ...Walking in no particular direction aimlessly, Anna found herself clothes in clothes covered in the blood. Looking a bit further she spotted men holding guns in their hands looking at her direction. As instincts kicked in and she attempted to run, she saw herself at murder scene and found her parents laying on the floor in blood, lifeless. She screamed from her mind into reality...

And woke up, sweating profusely. She got up immediately not processing anything and slipped her feets into her slippers, grabbed her night jacket and zoomed out of her room, using the same adrenaline to leave the house and ultimately the mansion without getting spotted by the guards or the cameras. And she ran through the paths that led into the road, she looked back at the house and each time she got further, a wave of relief hit her. Finally hitting the road and starting on a journey with no destination, a wave regret washed through her as she felt the cold of the night embracing her. Leaving the mansion were she was protected and fed wasn't the most brilliant idea, tho staying wasn't the best either.

As if nature wanted to prove her wrong, rainy wind blew and droplets of rain came down which was fast aggravating. Soon she was soaked and basked in cold. Her hair dripped and her body was a mess of water. She looked around for something to supplement as shelter and found a shade under a canopy. Running under quickly, she soon realize the canopy provided no real shelter from the rain and the wind hit her from all directions especially in the face. Feeling she had to find a better while she shivered from the cold as the storm grew bigger, she continued her journey of no destination with only the mindset of escaping from her captors in mind.

Shafts of fears ran through as she heard heavy footsteps behind her. It slammed the water on the floor so it couldn't have been her imagination. When she felt the steps were closer she took gigantic steps that brewed into her running. She dared not look back to know if the footsteps were still following her, but curiosity got the better of her and as she had a glimpse of the figure behind her who shadows were now towering hers, she saw a familiar face she'd seen more frequently in the mansion. A rush of emotions hit her at the point as she didn't m now how to feel: cold, fear, depression, frustration, anger, hatred, vengeance or happiness at the thought of having escaped what felt like endless torture for her and she could finally run free. Overwhelmed by these thoughts and emotions, the sensation of a touch sent shock down to her spine as a hand spurned her around and slapped her, knocking her out of every realm and bringing her in fact to the realization of reality. She starred at his hard face which had some strange looks on them which she couldn't identify wanting to dish out back to him and equally intensified slap.

"What are you doing here?" His voice came, knocking at her eardrums as she tried to block out the resounding echoes that came from hearing his voice. She stared in to his face once more, with some sort of hope to read him. David? What's he doing here? Did he follow me? All these were words which played in the hear but formed no coherent sound as he questioned her again. After giving up on getting a reply from him, he then made a promise to help her escape from the clutches of her parents' murderers if she was willing to follow him.

She stared at the road in wonder, weighing her chances of survival with his promise of escape. If she didn't comply he could get her back in the mansion which would be far worse if not resulting into death for her. And if she could trust him then maybe he was not like the rest of his family. Since she had no other prevailing option, she followed him to his car and got in.