Chapter 6 | Boyfriend?!

Lucy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting off the train and dealing with Natsu we got back to the guild. Opening the doors natsu screamed, "WE'RE BACK!" Which made the guild get even more loud with natsu and gray fighting. I walked over to the seat I usually sit in at the bar.

"Hey Lucy! How was the job?" Mira said walking over to me.

"It was fine, just a few snakes."

"That's good, is there anything you want?"

"Just my usual." I said and she nodded and headed to the back. She came back with a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate chip cookie. "Thanks Mira" I say and walk over to levy and juvia.

Levy was ready a book and juvia was gawking at gray. "Get him gray~sama!"I roll my eyes and sit next to Levy. "What you reading?"

"Its a fiction book about fairy's going on an adventure to find the lost princess who was taken from the kingdom when she was 6."

"Interesting" I sip my drink.

"TAKE THAT ICE STRIPPER!!!" Natsu yells throwing Gray back onto the table in front of me and levy. We stared in shock as gray lays there on the floor with the table in pieces.

"FLAME BRAIN!" He screamed back and froze natsu's feet and sucker punched him in the stomach.

"ENOUGH!!" Erza yelled at the boys.

"YES MA'AM" they both say with arms around each other. Me and levy chuckle. It was like this for the next few days. Natsu and Gray fighting, Erza and her cake, going on jobs, Juvia clinging to Gray, Mira always squealing when natsu and I are together, normal. It's been a week since the job with the snakes.

While looking at some papers and magazines I found a page that had a library on it. Magic Library. "Magic library" I mumbled looking up for a second thinking.

"What are you looking at Lu?" Levy said looking at the magazine in my hand.

"There's been a new library implanted in Heart Grove. It's said to have books about about every type of magic." I reply.

"Heart Grove? Where's that?" She questioned taking a sip from her tea.

"It's about an hour away to the east but it's underground. There a cave opening that is the entrance. It's said to be that when they first found the cave it was in a heart shape and inside was a small grove that's where it's got it's name." I say to her as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"That sounds cool! And we can learn about new magic! Wanna go?!" She quietly squealed, slightly jumping in her seat.

"Already planning too." I say as I look at her, she squealed again before whetting up to retrench her cup to Mira.

Library about magic, huh? Maybe they will have some answers about the "Dragon Tamers"

"Hey levy! Imma head home we can go there tomorrow ok?" I shout to her, not to loud, but loud enough so she can hear it.

"Ok Lu-Chan!" She shouted back.

I left the guild and went back to my apartment, it was only 4:40 but I wanted to work on my novel. I haven't worked on it for about 3 days so I want to catch up. When I got there I grabbed a cup of soda, Well Pepsi. (A/N poopsi ) I sat at my desk and started writing. When I finished about 3 and a half pages I heard someone in my house.

"Who's there!?" I stand up.

"It's just me l-"

"LUCY KICK!"