Chapter 29 | Abaddon?

~~~~~~
Natsu POV

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I punch one of the demons and it is thrown back onto another one, taking both out.

"How many more are there!?" Stripper shouts, taking out another demon.

"How am I supposed to know?!" I shout, attacking again. Stripper snarled at me.

"Both of you shut up and keep fighting!" Cake monster said as she took out eight, I think? More demons with her swords.

"I don't wanna fight these demons!! Let me at the 7 cloaked ones!!!" I growl, taking out another three.

"We all do flame ass." Gray growled at me.

"Y'all are sounding like a bunch of wolves with the growling, knock it off!" Cake monster yelled. I groaned and took out another demon. Suddenly the demons all started to glow and the ground began to shake.

"What's happening?!?" Stripper yelled, re gaining his balance. I clenched my teeth in annoyance as I almost lost my balance. My arms covered my face as the light brightened. After a minute the light dimmed and the demons had transformed into....cats?

"What?!?" Gray yelled. The demons have transformed into very large cats. They were about as tall as a train and we SUPER fluffy.

"How are these cats gonna be challenging?!" I yell. Before anyone could answer, the cat in front of me meowed hit me with its paw, sending me flying back. "Gah!!" I felt pain coming from my side and I see there's two large claw marks. "Tsk." I stand up only to fall back down. "Ugh- What?!" Just then I felt and enormous
amount of pain, causing me to fall onto all fours.

"Natsu!" I hear cake monster and stripper yell.

~~~~~~
Lucy POV

I stood there in shock. One second ago they were all fighting, the next the demons transformed into cats and natsu was thrown to the floor. Blood covered his left side as he was on the floor. My hands went to my mouth as my eyes began to water. Natsu. Wendy rushes to Natsu's side and took him out of the battle. Suddenly Loke disappeared, and then re-appeared but with Porlyusica and Natsu. I gasped and ran to Natsu's side.

"Natsu!" Loke lays him down on a bed and I stood by him.

"Get out, I need to work." Porlyusica stated with a snarl.

"W-will he be ok?" I ask.

"Won't know till I actually look." She glared at me. "Get out, I hate humans." I nodded and left the room. Natsu please be okay. I looked back at the screen and it looks to be that Alzack took Natsu's place.

~~~~~

"So? How is he?" I asked Porlyusica. She groaned in annoyance.

"His scar was filled with poison, strong poison. Which was given to him by the cat scratch." Poison? So those cats use poison in their attacks. "I've already contacted Makarov and Warren told the rest." I nodded. "Now leave me be, I hate the smell of humans." She snarled again. I smiled, Thanks for helping him Porlyusica. I entered Natsu's room to see him in white bandages, passed out on the bed.

"Idiot." I sighed. "Always assuming things aren't a challenge." I chuckle. I hear a knock on the door.

"Lucy?" I hear a young voice say. "Is Natsu okay?"

"Come and see for yourself Asuka." I smile, the young girl enters the room and walks over to me. I set her on my lap so she can see him.

"What happened?" She asked, grabbing his hand.