The birthday present

Note: I don't own the banana splits movie or the characters

Info: the male reader is 16 years old

YN pov :
I was sleeping when I heard my alarm clock. I slowly woke up at the time was 9:30 am. So I got up and got dressed

I got dressed and walk towards the kitchen. I lived alone it's been 3 months since I moved out from my parents. I have a job as well, I'm 16 years old ,BTW my name is ( YN).

I went outside to get my mail. After I got my mail from the mail box I went back inside. I notice one that was from my parents so I opened it, it was a letter it said,

Dear (YN), we hope that your alright. Me and your father wanted to make sure that your ok, you can always call or visit us ,also happy birthday ,since your birthday is almost here we bought you a little something, check inside the card we hope you enjoy it love,
                                                     mother.

After I finished reading the letter I looked inside of the card. It was a ticket, I was a little confused I looked at the ticked it was a ticket to see the banana splits. I was a little shocked but not that much.

The banana splits were one of my favorite shows when I was 4, but I stopped watching it since it was for kids. So I put the ticket in the kitchen table. Then I went to the living room to watch TV.

After when they skip to the commercials, I looked at my phone yo see that it was 1:55 pm. I heard a voice in the TV said, ( Taft Studios presents, the banana splits,starring fleegle, bingo,drooper,snorky,and featuring stevie.)
It was a primo of the the banana splits I was getting a little nustalgia, I haven't seen this in years I kinda laughed when they introduced the four banana splits characters. But the guy stevie, It was little seeing an grown man working with them but honestly I kinda didn't like stevie after that the promo said ( Don't forget to come to the banana splits and see their show so come on and meet them at Taft studios.)

After that the promo ended I glanced back to the table of the kitchen since my kitchen is close to the living room. I got up and grab the ticket it said the show starts this week starting in two days which is my birthday. So I made up my mind, I am going to see the banana splits.