The show

YN pov:
We entered inside the studio, we then find our seats, I was looking for my row then, I found my row and seat and then Harley the boy from earlier was seating next to my seat. ( YN,your sitting next to us?! That's cool!) I nodded and he asked me,( who's your favorite banana split?) I was thinking for a second, I didn't really had a favorite but I told him it was fleegle.) Harley responded ( that's nice, mines is snorky.) I nodded back to him. Paige spoke on the microphone ( Before the show starts there's a special treat for some of you. Turn your ticket's around). I was a little confused so I flipped my ticket over.( If your have stars on the back of your ticket your in luck, because you get to go back stage and meet the Banana splits, a-and stevie. )

Then we heard a person said (yes we got them!!,) I turned it was a father and his daughter, Then we heard another (yesss! We got them!!!), it was the instagram couple I looked at my ticket. I was shocked I had stars on my ticket too, so I stand up and said (I have them!) ( wow you too?!) I turned to the voice it was Harley smiling at me. ( I have stars too.) I was suprised.  ( w-we got stars t-too!) Paige then said (alright people with stars sit tight after the show ok?!)

Then the show begin the narrator introduced the four Banana splits, the first one was fleegle,then snorky and then bingo who swing from his vine and bumped into fleegle and snorky they waved at us, We all cheered, but something was off, because the three banana splits were staring directly at me, I was a little confused and odd but I just shrugged off. Then I noticed that drooper wasn't there. The narrator called his name for a few times then,the narrator introduced stevie. It was a guy in a tricycle holding a lollipop, it was kinda weird. I heard Harley whispered to his brother and his friend, ( No one likes him.) I kinda agreed in my thoughts because I can see why bo one likes him. Stevie told the splits that they have to find drooper ,eventually drooper finally popped out.

An hour later has passed and two kids were doing the sloppy time course it looks kinda fun they crossed that slippery red stuff ,they also threw pies at them, the girl up climbed the ladder, fleegle was there on the top the girl grabbed the blue key, fleegle said ( it's time to fly) the girl jumped to the ball pit then drooper handed her a red hammer and she smacked it a button were a treasure revealed, then,the girl used the blue key to open it and pushed a button,then confetti popped out everywhere drooper said ( she did it!) fleegle then said (she made it, to hammer town!) I kinda laughed at that line of what fleegle said.

Finally at the end of the show they bring ed out the wheel of endings one of the banana splits said( I wonder how are show is gonna end) suddenly the splits Glanced at me, I was getting a little freaked out already. Then stevie told drooper to spin the wheel, he whispered something to drooper, drooper responded ( ..ok,stevie) the he spin the wheel. All the people were chearing (rock out! ,rock out!) I heard Harley said to his friend ( it's gonna be rock out, it always lands on rock out.) Harley was right the wheel stopped at rock out. Then the banana splits and stevie grabbed their instruments and started singing the tra,la,la,la theme song. Suddenly when stevie was on top of the speaker, drooper suddenly knocked stevie with his guitar. Everyone was kinda laughing I chuckled at this as well. Harley said ( drooper would never hurt someone) his mom said that it was probably part of the show. As soon the song was over the splits bowed to us and started to  leave , stevie looked so embarrassed and angry he left in a different way.
Paige said ( thank you all for coming, people with stars sit tight, people with no stars follow Doug to the exit and hoped you enjoyed the show.) The people with no stars all got up and started leaving. The only ones that stayed was me,Harley and his family,the man and his daughter, and finally the instagram couple. Paige then said ( Ok guys follow me. ) then we all started to follow her.