The horror begins

Snorky's pov: I was outside wondering when I heard a woman yelling I looked and listened from the corner it was the mother of that boy who we almost ran over. The dad was cheating on his wife then the second son got into the argument as well. I felt sorry for the mom. They went back inside. The husband was calling his new girlfriend and I had enough of this jerk.

So I went to get the banana buggy and started while the husband was walking and texting I started the buggy and slowly approach him he then noticed me and started running he yelled ( why are you doing this to me?!) Eventually he made it to the lobby until I finally ran him over.

Then I went back inside to find that teenager that my friends were looking for.

YN pov: I made it were the stages were there was bingos forest,snorky's circus and Fleegle's magic shop. I noticed the instagram couple in Fleegle's magic shop there names were thaad and poppy I heard them I hid over by snorky's circus. They were livestreaming then I saw thaad pulled out a ring. I kinda smiled that he's asking her to marry him, ( will you marry me?) Then poppy response is ( yes! Yes!! I will marry you!!) They both hug and he put the ring on her then thaad said in his livestream (she said yes!) This touched my heart with joy, it was the nicest thing that I saw.

Suddenly I heard the door open it was fleegle, he was walking towards them, I had a bad feeling about this. Then thaad and poppy noticed fleegle.

Thaad: what the?

Thaad: fleegle ?

Poppy: we just got engaged!

She said with joy. Fleegle looked at the phone Then he snatched it from thaad

Thaad: hey?!

Fleegle put the phone inside a bag and took out his magic wand the fleegle shouted( banana catabra!!!) fleegle then smacked the phone with his wand. I was shocked at seeing this. (WHAT THE HELL MAN?!) Thaad kinda yelled then poppy said ( thaad relax I think he's doing a magic trick) then fleegle open the bag and pieces of the phone came out. I heard poppy kinda gasped. I was speechless of what's going on (what are you doing?) Thaad asked he sounded annoyed already.

Suddenly fleegle pushed thaad in a magic box and locked and poppy was freaking out and so was I. Then fleegle took out a saw that made poppy scream. I almost screamed as well. Poppy was telling fleegle to stop but it made things worse fleegle grabbed and held poppy by his side and fleegle was starting to saw thaad in half. Poppy was screaming, thaad kept saying( STOP!!) I was so scared of what was I seeing I couldn't even move from what I'm seeing. Why would fleegle do this and he was my favorite banana split, then I saw the saw had blood, Thaad was coughing blood some splatter in his face and finally fleegle put the saw all the way through and he was dead. Poppy was crying that her makeup was seen by her tears fleegle finally let go of poppy and opened the magic box to see thaad was split in half with his organs and insides seen, blood was pouring out and the saw fell, it was so disgusting I was about to throw up my stomach was gurgling of fear and disgust. I heard poppy screamed, fleegle then shouted ( TA-DA....!!!) Poppy screamed even louder that I covered my ears. Fleegle was then approaching to poppy to kill her, poppy was struggling and ripped his fur arm off exposing his robot arm. I tried to get out of here or help poppy but I bumped into one of the props from snorky's circus I tripped then I heard metal foot steps approaching me I gulped.

Fleegle's pov: After I saw the guy in half I was approaching to the girl and do the samething , she was struggling and ripped my fur off my arm that made me mad until I heard a noise coming from snorky's circus I left the girl there and she was whimpering by her fiance.

I got to snorky's circus from were the noise was coming from and it was (YN) I smiled and got close to him he turned to me and tried to crawl away he screamed ( stay away from me!!) I smiled wider I told him ( Don't Worry I'm not gonna hurt you, my little mate.) He looked at my confused (Your (YN) right?) He nodded,he was still shaking also he was whimpering I then ask him ( who's your favorite banana split?) He hesitate to talk finally he said (Y-y-You) this made me happier more than ever I grabbed him and hugged him so tightly. He was struggling to get off my hold but I had a tight grip on him then I kissed his forehead, he then stopped struggling I was rocking him back and forth slowly to calm him down. (Snorky?) I heard a voice then I looked back at (YN) then I put him down and shuffled his hair then I went to go look where the voice was coming from.