the Banana splits plan

Drooper's pov:
After our show was over, we were all happy, we started going until we heard ( well,if it isn't my pals) we all turned, and it was stevie, we didn't say anything we just stood there listening. Stevie then said ( The show is over guys, the show is cancelled, because the network thinks you guys suck.) After he said that it made me so angry, that network cancelled the show. ( I'm here to make a toast for hating every minute working with you a**holes.) Then stevie left to his room. My eyes turn red I'm so mad right now. So I entered stevie's room and he was drinking alcohol. He then noticed me. ( what the, what are you doing here leave... me... alone...!) Stevie then drink some alcohol then he spit it in my face ( stupid robots) stevie mumbled. I had enough already, I grabbed the lollipop that stevie had earlier when I approached him he was looking himself in the mirror then he turn around, I grabbed him he gasped then I shoved the lollipop in his mouth all the way down to his throat he was coughing out blood ,I had a tight grip on him until he closed his eyes and finally he was dead. I walked out of stevie's room,closed the door behind me and my friends were there waiting for me.

Bingo then said,( you killed stevie. ) I nodded and told him,( yep, he's gone I hated him as well no wonder why people don't like him.) My pals nodded and agreed then bingo said ( I can't believe our show is cancelled!) Fleegle replied ( I know I'm mad of what they did!) Then I had a plan ( I know lets get that teenager the one you were talking about fleegle!) Bingo said,( yeah let's do that I can't get my mind off of the teenager he's so cute.)
I responded,( I know right I want to get my hands on him) fleegle then said,( yep he's so cute also let's kill the adults and kidnap the kids,that way the show can go on forever.!) I replied ( that's the plan what about you snorky)
Snorky then said ( honks/I guess) I replied,( good ,now let's get to work.)