Chapter 1

§¬¬°°°¬¬§

§¬¬°°°¬¬§

JUNGKOOK POV:

JUNGKOOK POV:

Me and my hyungs are all crowded in front of the large screen,Tae has already inserted the game and plugged in all the wires and we are all waiting for this mysterious game to start,The hyung line don't look much interested but nonetheless they are still curious about it i can sense. A loud whistle was heard from the speaker of the Screen as it lit up with a sickeningly red colour before the games title appeared in front of us in Bold letters,there were different things in the  background like a book,a compass,magnifying glasses and may maps. 

"I'm telling you it's a bad idea" Hobi hyung murmur while staring at the screen with his eyes narrowed,where the game was almost completed loading.

"What's the worst that could happen?Let's just get this over with" I spoke while shrugging my shoulders.

'WELCOME HUMANS!'

A man's voice called out,the accent seemed old almost 15th or 16th century's .

"Oh-hyungs,it's starting!"

'YOU ARE THE LUCKY ONES WHO ARE CHOOSEN TO SAVE OUR WORLD,ARE YOU READY DEAR SLAYERS,OH!WELL YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE A CHOICE!

"What the-!"  Namjoon hyung exclaimed before suddenly there was a loud ringing noise was heard,it was so loud and bad that we all had to close our ears and shut our eyes and suddenly a loud explosion was heard.

.....

We were all breathing heavily,maybe this really was little bad idea,okay scratch that I think it's was the worst idea when Jin hyung shouted louder than that piercing noise,I opened my eyes in panic,imagining the worst,but when I looked at the direction where our Television stood once,I froze at the sight in front of me,and I realize it wasn't only me who gave that reaction.

The screen was almost water like,small shreds of glasses from the vases and sculptures were scattered on the ground and I was glad we all weren't near enough to get injured.But the most shocking thing was that there was this hollowness inside it and something was glowing in the middle of that hollownes as if a tressure kept inside a locker for a longest of time but we never knew of it,But it's impossible,that TV was set only a few days ago , It all happened so fast,I don't even know how to react.