𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Time skip 43 days

"Daniel has been recovering well, the infection in his back has gone down and he'll be ready to be put in the system by tomorrow afternoon...yeah, Mhm, he still has to wear the special uv glasses we prescribed, his inhaler, his ibandronic acid, both of his therapy's for ptsd and physical movement... yeah I know it's a lot but- I'm sure you could find a family to take him in- yes I'm aware that it's not that easy bu- hello?"

I was laying in my bed when the door squeaked open.

"Ah daniel i have great news!" The doctor said happily

"What?" I said a with a little excitement.

"Tomorrow at noon you will be checked out of here" she smiled

I gave her a light nod before I turned over and tried to get some sleep.

"Daniel? It's time" I heard my doctor call out to me.

"O-ok..." I stuttered as I tied my overgrown hair back into a low bun.

I stepped out of the hospital bathroom wearing some black sweatpants and a light pink hoodie and my uv protectant glasses in my pocket along with my doctors information if I needed help with anything.

"Ok Daniel right this way" my nurse Mal smiled as she led my out of my room and down the hall to the waiting room.

My eyes shot around the small place before I came to a conclusion.

"W-wheres my m-mom?" I asked turning back to Mal.

"I'm so sorry daniel.. she, she said she didn't want to take you back..."

I felt tears pick my eyes and I felt like I was going to vomit.

My own mother doesn't want me...

"Hey Daniel it's ok..Eben here is going to find you a nice home, where you'll be safe" my doctor said walking over to me with the same man as when I first came here.

"Yes, hi Mr Adams, I'm eben your caseworker" he smiled.

I lightly nodded before my doctor spoke again.

"Ok even so this is all the information you need about Daniel and this is my information if you need to contact me Daniel already has a copy of the papers if he needs anything" she smiled lightly.

"Ok fantastic Mr Adams let's hit the road so we can get your medications and head over to the first family that is taking you in" he smiled

"First family?" I questioned

"I- uh I meant the uh first family that wanted to take you in there were a few..." he chuckled nervously.

I nodded my head and followed him out to his car where we went to the local supermarket to get my medicine from the pharmacy.

"Ok Mr Adams, here we are. Home sweet home"

We pulled up to a one story house that looked old and worn out. It gave me a bad feeling but none the less we walked up to the door and knocked.

"WHO IS IT- oh hello you must be Eben? And Daniel?"

"Yes that's us, could we come in and discuss the means by fostering Daniel?"

"Yes you can, welcome..."

BEHIND THE SCENES
Ok so I tried to make this detailed but there was just too many time skips.

This is kinda how the other parts are gonna be like, as in not detailed but the next few parts will be short so Let me know if you want me to post them all tonight or add like a day in between.

Ok I can't wait for this book to get further along!!

600

[edited]