𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"So corbyn how long have you and Daniel been friends?" Christian asked looking over at him.

Corbyn glanced at me before turning back to Christian. "Well my friends and I helped him out when Josh took his glasses and then Daniel and I ran into each other and I took him to ms- Maggie's office and helped him with his panic attack" corbyn told looking back at me ever once and awhile.

"So you helped him?"Christian interrogated.

"Yeah.." corbyn responded questioning.

"I like you already" Chris chuckled taking a sip of his iced tea.

Corbyn smiled taking another bite of his lasagna.

"Daniel how was your first day of school?" Lara asked looking at me. 

"Oh it was okay, I just have trouble writing when my hands shake, and my stomach is sick most of the time...but the classes seem good" I shrugged quietly.

"Well we can talk it out with some teachers to see what can help" Maggie gave a gentle smile.

"Yeah.."

~~

It had started to rain a bit before dinner but it just began thundering a few minutes after.

We had just finished dinner and I had taken my medicine a little bit after.

"Shoot it's raining pretty hard outside" corbyn sighed as he stood from my bed.

"Mhm" I squeaked as I sat in the very corner of my bed in a small ball.

Corbyn turned my way as I nuzzled my face in my lap.

"Do storms scare you?"

I nodded lightly jumping when a loud crack sounded around the room.

"Okay, stay here.." corbyns voice echoed in my head.

I heard shuffling and the door squeak open. Looking up I realized that corbyn had walked out of my room.

~~

A few minutes later I heard someone walk in my room. I snapped my head up, my eyes wide with fear, but soon softening when meeting with corbyns crystal blue eyes.

"Hey bug, sorry I left I went to make sure it was okay if I stayed the night" a small smile played on his lips.

My lips turned up as I look at him sit in front of me.

"There's no way I'd ever leave you, so I'm staying to make sure your okay" he smiled sweetly moving to sit next to me.

"Thank you, so much" I mumbled but quickly wrapped my arms around him tightly, nuzzling my neck into his chest.

His arms held me securely to him as I felt him lightly kiss the top of my head.

~~

After we cuddled and I almost fell asleep corbyn thought it was time to get ready for bed.

I stood slowly walking to my dresser pulling out boxers and sweatpants and a pair of sweat pants for corbyn.

I handed him the pants and walked to the closet grabbing a loose t shirt for myself turning to corbyn. "You can pick out a shirt if you want to anyone of them is fine.."

He nodded as I walked to the connected bathroom and changed quickly.

As I walked out I saw corbyn sitting in the bed on his phone already changed into the sweatpants without a shirt waiting for me.

I sat down on the bed closest to the wall, gaining his attention making him put his phone down on the night stand.

"You look exhausted, let's get to bed"

"Can we watch the office a little bit?" I asked softly.

"Of course" he smiled as he lifted his phone up and opened Netflix putting the office on.

I leaned over and snuggled into his chest softly wrapping my arm around his torso. His hand then went down to my shaky one and interlocked our fingers.

After a few minutes I drifted off to sleep no longer thinking about the storm.

[a/n]
So I know this is short. It I thought this was a good place to end.

I hope you guys are enjoying the book!:)

[unedited]