𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

As I opened my eyes the sky was still dark but the birds were chirping softly.

I look around noticing that this wasnt my room and I looked down to see Daniel wrapped up in the blankets one arm curled under his chin while the other was loosely wrapped over my stomach.

I looked at the clock seeing as it was 4:46 I let him sleep.

I look at his face admiring all his features. I ran my hand down his arm that was around me noticing all of the scars and marks that littered his pale skin.

He doesn't deserve whatever happened to him

I rub softly over the scars wondering what  would have caused them when he stirred in his sleep, tightening his arm around me  pulling himself closer to me nuzzling his head in my side.

~~

At around 5:50 Maggie peeked her head through the door smiling at the sight of us.

"Hey, good morning. I just came too see if your awake. We're gonna leave soon, could you make sure he's up?"

"Yeah I'll get him, thanks" I smiled turning to him.

"Be careful with him"

"I will, I won't let anything hurt him" I smiled fondly at the boy.

She smiled leaving.

"Dani? Bug" I lightly rubbed his hip.

He stirred slowly stretching before cuddling back into me.

"Dani? You gotta wake up bug, we need to get ready" I cooed silently as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

His eyes opened slowly blinking lightly before looking up to me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Really good, thanks"

"No problem, call me if you ever have trouble sleeping, I'll come right over" I smiled at him as he looked at me with those big eyes and a soft smile.

"I will"

"Okay let's get up and get ready" I smiled rubbing his hip and side.

"Mhm" he nodded sitting up pulling the blankets off of us and climbing out of bed.

"You can take something from the closet to wear" his voice was raspy still not awake.

"Okay, can I pick your outfit too?" I asked smiling.

"Sure, just make it long sleeve" I nodded and turned to the closet while he walked into the bathroom.

So I looked in the closet and grabbed a black band T-shirt and decided to wear the same black jeans as yesterday for me.

And for Daniel i couldn't find any long sleeve shirts so I set my white hoodie and picked out some black jeans and set it on the bed while I changed.

"There's a toothbrush on the sink for you"

"Okay thanks, I picked out you outfit, the hoodies mine there was no other long sleeve" I smiled seeing a light blush cover his cheeks as he nodded"