CHAPTER THREE

We get on the back of his Motorcycle and speed of to a little diner that the only place to eat in the small little town.

We arrive at the diner and walk-in as the waitress showed us to her table. She couldn't take her eyes off Mason. I growled quietly "he is mine" I hear a voice in my head say. I look over at mason as I sit down at the table and see him smirking over at me like he heard what the voice said. She walked away after we ordered.

"So you wanna play a game?" Mason asked. 

"Why not," I smile "gently what game?" 

"20 questions?" he leaned over the table.

 I smirk, challenging him "ok you start Mason." 

"ok Sky what's your favorite color?"

 "blood red," I replied. We went on like that till our food arrived. After we ate Mason paid the bill we started heading to his bike. Once we reached his bike, my phone started ringing. I looked at the contact name and brightened up and answered it. 

"Is my bike ready?"I asked. 

"Yes ma'am would you like to come to get it now?" the voice replied. 

"yeah see you in a bit." I turned to Mason and told him the address to take me to so I could get my baby.

We arrived at my gang's bike shop with Mason on my tail. "Hey boss," everyone there said. 

"Hey guys," I reply as I walk to my baby.

 "Are you sure she is ready?" I asked Jace the only guy I trust to work on my bike when I can't. "Yep," he smiled getting up off the couch. 

"Great," I respond as I get on my baby and lookup at Jason with a smile.

Jason asks "Hey you wanna meet up at my place later and hang? Oh and don't wreck your bike again please." 

"not today Jason maybe another day we could and no promises on not wrecking my bike." I smiled up at him and winked. He moves out of the way as I start my bike up and drive out of the garage.

I drive around the block a couple of times enjoying the gusts of wind. Once I calm down from the excitement of having my bike back I park beside Mason's bike. I quietly walk back in and see them playing a game of pool "Fifty dollars says the new kid isn't going to finish the game but come race me!" I yell scaring them all.

 "I think someone owes her money," Mason smiled.

One of the guys hands me the money "wait before we go you wanna join the black serpents?" I asked Mason.

"Sure why not," Mason responds to me. I grab his hand and lead him out of the garage. 

"Follow me!" I yell over my bike roar as I got on and took off to our racing area.

We arrive and climb off our bikes. 

" ok what is going to be the punishment for the loser?" Mason asked. 

"Hmmm... oh I know what yours is if you lose you have to sing and strip dance on a lunch table to "Baby" by Justin Bieber for the whole school," I answer him. 

"Fine if I win, you have to go on a date with me in an outfit of my choosing, deal Sky?" Mason said as his reward for winning 

 "deal let's race!" I scream.

We pull up to the starting line and wait for the light to turn green. Two seconds later we are racing down the track first on to pass the finish line wins. I look over and he is right beside me as he speeds up passing me I hit the gas and in a second I pass him pulling closer to the finish line. I left him in the dust as I cross the finish line. Followed seconds by him crossing the finish line.

"Yay! I win I win!" I scream and chant over and over again. I look up to mason looking at me and chuckles at my little celebration.

"Good race sky, but I will get that date," he smirks at me. 

"good luck with that," I responded with a wink.