d-day pt.3 ✒

Jennie's POV

I saw the jerk coming in he was wearing a brown coat and a gray hoodie underneath. Simple but chic, I like it. But please don't tell me he's late for that. He sat down beside Suho, which is in front of me. And now I have to stare at his face during the meal?

He took off his jacket and took out his phone. He didn't even bother to greet us. He surprised us when he suddenly posed for a selfie. He took a few more and when he seemed to be satisfied, he put his phone down on the table and greeted all of us.

"Hello everyone, I'm sure you already know me but to be polite, I'm Kim Jongin, sub-vocalist and guitarist of Red Sun."

He sat down again. "I saw Yeol heading out with a girl who looked really angry. Is he gonna be alright?"

"Since when did your care about anyone other than yourself?" Suho asked.

"We're with guests, I still have to act with manners." He replied.

If this was before that viral tweet, I would probably be swooning over him since the moment he walked in this restaurant but right now all I see is a guy who wants to pick a fight.

Lisa came back looking as high as ever. Did she smoke something during her trip to the bathroom or what? Sehun stood up immediately seeing his girlfriend looking like that.

"Jisoo-noona, can I sit next to her? You can sit beside Suho hyung instead." Sehun asked.

"Yeah sure, take care of her please." Jisoo replied.

They exchanged seats and Sehun was now seated on my left with Lisa giggling like a mad man. I heard him saying something about Lisa drinking too much stress relievers. I shake my head at the sight. This dumb & dumber couple.

I turn my head and see Suho-ssi trying to peak Jisoo unnie's interest, but it obviously is not working. She's too focused on the menu. My guts are telling me that Suho-ssi liked unnie way before today. He seemed to know a few things about her.

I let out a light chuckle. What kind of situation is this? I'm being a fifth wheel when a whole ass man is in front of me. Oh wait, I'm a seventh wheel. Kai is too busy admiring his reflection on the glass table.

I stood up to get some fresh air and Jisoo unnie seemed to have notice as she asked, "Jen are you going somewhere?" All heads turned towards me, even Kai's. "Just getting some fresh air." I replied. She nods her head and finally pays attention to Suho-ssi. I can feel Kai's stare at me, but I refuse to acknowledge it.

I took my coat and went out. I was expecting to see Chaeng and Chanyeol but they're nowhere to be seen.

I notice a bench near the restaurant, and I head for it. I sat down and took out my phone. I sent a message to my mom; Kuma needs a haircut. As I was typing, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I closed the messaging app and opened the dial pad, ready to call 911 if needed.

"Can I sit here?" the manly voice asked. I knew that voice very well. After all, I listen to their songs before sleeping.

I look at Kai and smiles as a response. He sat down and didn't say anything. I came out of the restaurant to escape this awkward silence, but he followed me. What a shitty life.

Kai's POV

Why did I even follow her? Why am even I out here? I'm already sitting so I can't leave her now. Why isn't she talking to me? How can she resist Kim Jongin?

I cleared my throat expecting her to at least look at me but she was too busy wandering in her own thoughts. I took the opportunity to analyze her features. What makes her so special that she can resist the beautiful me?

I admit she really is beautiful. Her cat eyes are very charming. Her skin looks so soft, I'm gonna ask for her skincare routine. Her proportions are also really good. No wonder she's a model.

"Are you done checking me out?" that made me jolt in my seat. I looked away and pretended not to have been "checking her out". I couldn't help but notice how sweet her voice was.

I heard her murmur "That's what I thought". If she fixed her attitude, she would be perfect. She's too feisty.

"Why did you do that?" she broke the silence.

"Do what?" I asked, what was she talking about?

"Why did you have to reply a heart eyes emoji under my tweet and why did you have to declare that we were friends when we hadn't met yet during that time."

"Because I felt like it?"

She scoffed. "Do you know how many people are threatening me to stay away from you? Are you aware of the rumors saying that I seduced you to gain popularity? I bet you aren't. Please think about the consequences of your actions before doing whatever you want. My career is at stake because of you." She stood up and unconsciously I grabbed her hand.

"Wait. I'm really sorry about that. I'm just used to putting myself first. I sincerely want to be friends with you. You seem like a good person and I also want to know your skincare routine." I said, whispering the last part.

She erupted in laughter. "You want to know what? I can't believe this. Are you serious? Wait don't tell me... are you gay?"

"I'm not! I just really care about my looks." she laughed again.

Her smile is so cute.

Huh?

What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so loud?

I suddenly grabbed my chest. She looked surprised, "Are you okay? Are you feeling unwell?"

Her eyes were sparkling as she approached me. Our proximity made my insides flutter. What is happening to me?

Meanwhile...

"Shut up Lisa! Stop giggling like that! Did you smoke weed or what?" Jisoo complained.

The four of them have been watching Jennie and Kai since he followed her outside.

"I'm betting 100 dollars that they're gonna end up dating by the end of the month." Suho said.

"I'm betting 200 dollars; they're going on a date next week and they'll be together 2 weeks after that." Jisoo said.

"Deal."

"Deal."

Suho and Jisoo shook hands ad continued to watch their victims.

"Lisa! Get your head right or I'm kissing you in front of everyone!" Sehun shouted.

Somehow that worked cause Lisa suddenly stopped giggling and stood straight. "What did I miss?" she said her tone serious.

"Do you really hate the idea of kissing me that much?" Sehun pouted.

"No but I'm too shy to kiss you in public" Lisa blushed and Sehun locked her in his embrace.

"They really are dumb & dumber" Suho and Jisoo sighed in sync.

a/n: first narration how we feeling?