Sunflower 🌻✒

a/n: listen to this song while reading

the night before THE date

Jennie

"What do I wear tomorrow?!" I shoved the 37th pair of clothes I tried for tomorrow's date. I gripped my hear and jumped on my bed. Laying on my bed, I stare at the ceiling, contemplating whether I should cancel the date to save face or still go to the date wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. I sighed. Why am I even this worked up?

Date. This is my first date in such a long time. I squealed at the thought of this going further than I expect it to be. I turn and toss on my bed, ending up on the floor with a loud thud.

I stood up, took my phone from my night table and called my friends on facetime. If I'm gonna do this right, I'm gonna need some backup.

"You look good in all of these outfits! Just choose one of them!" Jisoo yelled

"You look good in all of these outfits! Just choose one of them!" Jisoo yelled. It's been almost two since they arrived, and I still hadn't chosen an attire to wear. They're all hungry already as they rushed to my place due to their excitement. Not my fault though.

"You look gorgeous in literally whatever you wear. You're a model!" Rosie encouraged me. I'm sure she just said that so we could eat sooner.

"What's Kai's favourite colour? Wear an outfit in that colour if you really want to make a good impression." Lisa suggested. Finally, someone who's promising. But here's the catch- I don't know his favourite colour. This date is the one that's supposed to help me find that out. I mentally face palmed. I'll just do this later.

"Whatever. Let's just go eat. I'm tired and hungry too." I sighed and went out of the room and headed towards the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Let's just order some pizza!" Lisa shouted from my room.

"And some chicken!" Jisoo added.

"And some beer!" Rosé yelled.

I chuckle at their childish behaviour and proceeded to call the restaurant. After the call, I went to my room, only to find them so focused on a movie. I moved closer to find out which movie it was. Tangled. It was now the part where Eugene got struck by Rapunzel's mother. Lisa and Rosie were now in tears and I know Jisoo is fighting back her tears.