d-day pt. 4 ✒

Narration

Once Rosie and Chanyeol stepped outside, she pulled him towards a secluded alley a bit further from the entrance.

"What do you really want from me?" She asked, her voice slightly cracking. She knew she hadn't moved on yet. "Why are you doing this to me Chan? You know you hurt me and I told you that I have no intention of getting with you."

"Rosie, I love you. I really do." Chanyeol grabbed her hand. However, Rosie freed herself from his grip and stepped away from him.

"That's a big word you know? Do you even know the difference between attracted, like and love? I bet you don't because if you did then you wouldn't have done that." Rosie explained.

"It was a mistake ok?! I wasn't thinking. I thought you would say yes right away but instead you asked me to court you properly. I guess I needed something to satisfy my needs." At that, Rosie broke down.

"You asked me out to satisfy your needs? How much of an asshole can you be Park Chanyeol?" her voice soft and broken.

I didn't mean it like that, Rosie." He grabbed her arm.

"Don't touch me! You disgust me!" she shouted loud and clear. I thought I knew you. I thought you were the one for me. But after all you're just one of them." She said, her voice filled with disbelief and shaky. "I hope you find what you call love in with Jeongyeon. Don't even try getting me back." With that, Rosie turned around and was gonna walk away until Chanyeol grabbed her by the shoulder and pinned her against the wall.

He forcefully kissed her, and Rosie pushed him away with all her might. She slapped him and her tears were now flowing harder than before. "Fuck off, you disgusting asshole!" She screamed. Rosie ran away from Chanyeol and managed to hail a cab down the street.

Chanyeol slid down against the wall. He ruffled his hair and buried his face in his knees. He lifted his head when he felt something cold against his stinging cheek.

"You fucked up big time, man." It was Baekhyun holding out a cold bottle of water.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked, surprised by his sudden appearance

"I was jogging and realized I was near the restaurant y'all were at so I decided to stop by until I heard some shouting and saw what happened between you and Rosie. Why did you do that Yeol?" Baekhyun explained.

Chanyeol chuckled at his question. "Which one hyung? Jeongyeon or the kiss?"

Baekhyun furrowed his brows, confused by his reaction but answered nonetheless, "Both."

"Because I'm a fool." Chanyeol's answer was short but enough for the both.

"You are. Chaeng deserves someone better than you. But you do deserve someone like her. A girl like her isn't so easy to find. You should've held on to her. Why did you even go to Jeongyeon? Because she was easy? Because she was down to satisfy you? Since when did you become trash bro?"

"I know! I know I'm fucked up! Do you have to rub it in my face?"

"I do. So, you can wake up and fix yourself. If you really want something, work hard for it. Nothing is free in this world.

Now I have to get going before I fall behind my opponents. Take care of yourself Yeol." Baekhyun patted him on his shoulder and left.

Chanyeol stood up and dusted off his pants.

He went in the restaurant, with a new goal on his mind, get Rosie back and fix all the mistakes he made.

a/n: dramaaaaaa