first day of college

Hi frends. This part is dedicated to TaylorWilson2001. Thanks dr for your support. I know I said I wanted 5 comments and forgot to mention that I wanted from 5 different ppl.  So this time I want comments from different peoples.

And as you people know werewolf is a fantsy and this is mine so any questions or any part u dont understand pls ask me right away.

********************

Simrans pov

       I woke early today, as I couldnt sleep last night. They say a bday girll should not cry on her bday, but I cant help it. It pains a lot, the one person thats meant to love you unconditionaly doesnt even sees u, now thats a bit harsh. It was like a slap to my face. Am I that ugly that my mate didnt even look at me.

        I know that kathy  is one of the most gorgeous girls present but come on man I was in his arms and his mate. Was it so hard to notice me in those condition. I mean the sparks was a dead give away.

          Not wanting to start my day depressed I thought of my new college, The Excel college this is a werewolf college. Every wolf after crossing a certain age should  attend it. It teaches us on how to behave and how to control our wolves. What to do in time of heat and what to do in time of war. We all have 5 subjects. 3 compulsory and 2 optional.

         As I had my birthday yesterday I have to go to college from today. I opted for a pair of skinny blue jeans and a red tank top.  My only werewolf friend was d pck doctor and so I couldnt go to college with her. It was a new experience for me. I was as scared as the new transfer student.

         I had my breakfast and was ready to reach the college. They say first impression is last and I planned to make it the best for me.

         When I reached my college, the first thing I noticed was how big it was. It was a mix community college and all the 4 nearby packs goes to it. My pack along with 3 others packs. The total population of college was around 430 students. There was a large field attached to the corner of the land after which there was an endless amount of forest A swimming pool big enough to be called a small river was present. Students where all enjoying the weather.

         I went to the office room and got my schedule. The three main compulsory subbjects were

Werewolf history

War tactics, and

pack bussiness and laws,

And my optional subjects were

The mating lessons and

The wolf psychology.

            Both my optional subjects were rarely selected as werewolves dint need much knowledge in mating as they were already mated. As well as  werewolves were a highly unlogical people and its way too hard to study our psychology.

            Along with this all I had to take part in training. Which will be when all subjects are over.

             I was on my way to first class when I heard him calling me. I turned around and saw him closer them I expected. Finally he came to a stop and said "hi".

          I replied a bit coldly "Hello". He dint seem to notice my tone and if he did he dint show dat it affected him.

         But the next thing he told froze me. He asked me " hey simran can u do me a favor?"

         " what favor raj"i asked confusedly.

          " can u help me in fixing a date for your friend kathy and me tomoro night at 9?"