Chapter Three - Confessions to Chaos

I walked in first, Squilliam following. He immediately turned and locked the door. "S-Sq-Squilliam.. Why did you do that?" I asked him, shaking. "Because." he said. "Now sit down on your bed so we can talk." I sat down and he did as well. "Listen, ___.... Yesterday at the Krusty Krab.. Although it was quite the.. awkward situation, I felt.. like we connected. If that makes any sense." I QUAKED!! I knew I loved Squilliam since day one but.. him loving me?! No way!! My voice quivered as I said, "No, yeah I totally get it! I.. I felt that too.." I said it with all honesty. He clenched his teeth and tried to make out words, "_-___... I.. I can't confess my love for you enough.. I just.." Suddenly, he whipped his whole body around and pinned me to the wall! "SQUILLIAM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I shouted, trying to shove him off, but he was stronger than me. "I have had my eye on you for longer than yesterday... I have been longing for this moment... Why don't you love me?!" He exclaimed. He then pushed me to the ground and hovered over top of me, just inches away from laying on me! "I DONT LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOURE CRAZY!!" I yelled at him, still struggling to get him off of me. He breathed on my neck! I was so uncomfortable! I shoved his head away, but he was still lingering overtop of me! "SQUILLIAM! STOP IT NOW! YOURE SCARING ME!" I screamed. I built up all my momentum and shoved him beside me, I flipped over and reached for the phone that was laying on my nightstand. I grabbed it and called 911.