Loverboy Lance

(Keith's P.O.V.)

"I'm really tired of not being able to stand." I tell Lance.

Lance offers me his arm, and I think I'm starting to re-think my anger at Lance. I'm actually starting to like him. Maybe even more than a friend. I take his arm, and nod my thanks.

We pass my room, and I look at him quizzically.

"Lance? Where exactly are we going?" Lance looks back at me with a look of determination, which kind of scares me.

"We are going to make a plan to kill Haggar, once and for all." Lance tells me, and I look at him with frustration shining in my eyes.

"Lance. What if it's not as easy as that?" We're outside of the door to his room now. Lance is looking at my eyes, as if he's studying them.

"I'd do whatever it takes, Keith. Just remember that." He brings me into his room, and sits me down on his bed. "But, until then, we are going to try different ways to get you to fall into a peaceful sleep." Lance goes into his bathroom, and I'm assuming he's grabbing something that has to do with a face mask. I lay my head back on his wall, and look around his room.

(Lance's P.O.V.)

He smiles at me, and stands up. "I'm really tired of not being able to stand." I nod, and offer an arm for support instead of the wall. This is probably going to sound crazy, but Keith isn't all that bad.

"Lance? Where exactly are we going?" I look back at him with a look of determination in my eyes.

"We are going to make a plan to kill Hagar, once and for all."

"Lance. What if it's not as easy as that?"

I stop walking for a moment, and look at him. You know what? I've never noticed it before, but Keith's eyes are so pretty. Sort of violet, kind of black at the same time. Like a galaxy and the ocean. "I'd do whatever it takes, Keith. Just remember that."

My door opens, and I bring him inside, sitting him down on my bed. "But, until then, we are going to try different ways to get you to fall into a peaceful sleep." I walk into my bathroom, grabbing four cucumbers and two face mask kits.

I hesitate for a moment, then grab a hair tie as well and exit my bathroom with all the things in my hands. I see Keith, sleeping on my bed, and I smile to myself. I walk over, and open a drawer that my bed has, and put everything in except the hair tie. I close it, and take a moment to look at Keith. He seems... calm, for probably the first time in his life.

I open another drawer, and pull a blanket from it. I look at it for just a second, then I put it over Keith. I'm not really sure what to do now, so I sit on the bed beside him. His head slides down onto my shoulder, and I widen my eyes, then smile. I lay my head on his head and close my eyes. Sure, I usually sleep with my face mask on, but I'll make an exception... for Keith.

(Keith's P.O.V.)

Once again, now that it's quiet, all I can focus on is the heaviness of my eyelids. I try to keep my eyes open, but it's so hard. All I have to do is close my eyes, and focus on sleeping. How hard can it be, right?

I close my eyes, but the screams don't start. My head is finally quiet. There's this... kind of... calmness that overtakes me, and I can feel a smile forming on my lips.

My head slightly slides down the wall, and I can feel the outside world slipping away as I sink into the world of dreams.

I can faintly hear Lance doing something in the background, but I'm really not paying attention. I'm drifting further away from reality, and willing myself to find my father. I feel Lace put a blanket on me, and I can feel him sit down beside me. My head slides down, and onto his shoulder.