Lost -Part 5

Dreams P.O.V

A6d has been out for over 4 hours... Maybe something has happened to him? Why would he just leave like that? Did something happen?

I had so many questions with no answers. I sighed and go grab my keys and go look of A6d.

A6ds P.O.V

You know what? Things could be worse. Like i could be kidnapped by a psychopath or get in a fight with some gang and beaten up but im not so... yay?

God im just walking in circles at this point. I go to walk across when..

SCREEEECH

Dreams P.O.V

I keep driving to try find A6d.. He cant be that far right? I head to the city since that is a place i would go if i was him. I see someone wall across the road.. wait im going to fast and cant..

BANG

I just hit a kid.. Omg.. I need to see if he is okay. Wait a sec... Is that A6d? HOLY-

I call the ambulance and explain everything to the police. They let me come to the hospital with them. Why did he walk out into the road.. Wait why am i blaming this on him.. This is my fault. I should have been more careful and shouks have on slower

A whole load of guilt fell onto me. Seeing A6d in that state also made me tear up a bit..

I drive to the hospital following the ambulance. Im so stupid for letting go out. I knew he didnt know his way round. I just have to hope he is okay.

We arrived to the hospital and A6d was put into a room and hooked up to loads of wire, cables and tubes. It made me uneasy to see all of them on my love...

I stayed there all night. I am not leaving till he wakes up. In the morning about 8 am he wakes up.

"You're awake!" I shout. A bit too loud..

"Where am i..?"

"You dont remember?"

"No.."

"What do you remember last?"

"Going into the city since i had a lot on my mind then my phone dies and i start wondering around trying to get back then... I go onto the road and see a bright light"

It falls silent for awhile then a doctor enters.

"He will be in here for another day. You are extremely lucky you havent died orr anything extremely serious has happened."

"Oh alright.. Thanks.."

"He will need a whell chair though since he has broken his leg"

"Thats fine.." Not really. I just hit my crush with my car and now he is in hospital with his leg in a cast. How can he still be smiling. He is obviously in pain..

I hope you guys are enjoying reading- I will probably be making another book about a different fandom but don't worry i wont forget about this book! I will start trying to upload once or twice a week! Maybe more if yall lucky. Peace!