The Trip Back- Part 6

Im so sorry for not updating the story! Lots has happened recently and i have been busy but im back. I apologise for this one being shorter i promise to do a longer on next time! I hope yall have a great 2020 and tysm for 300 reads!

Dreams P.O.V

Its been a few days since the accident and a6d us finally able to come back. He still has that cast around his leg. He let people sign it and draw things. Skeppy drew a minecraft block but it looks more like a 5 year olds drawing.

On the way back it was silent. I couldn't face him. I hit him with my car he must hate me now..

"Clay it wasnt your fault.."

"Yes it was! I shouldnt of just left you to explore on your own and i should of concentrated"

"But i wasnt looking where i was going and stupidly walked across the road."

"I could of stopped so i didnt hit you"

"But what has been done has been done. I dont want to have an argument over this."

I stayed silent. I dont care if its in the past. It happened and its because of me. I really am i mistake. I am just ruining a6ds life. At least he will get his own place soon and doesnt have to deal with me

I go into my room. Its about 10pm. A6d probably went to his room too.

This was all my fault. Im useless! Worthless! I just ruin peoplee life and get in the way.

I turn my head to look into the bathroom...