★ Caught Making Out

Luther

Who would catch you? Allison

Your lips was on his, this was the first time you both got intimate in weeks. You were sat on the bed with him next to you, playing with your hair and deepening the kiss. "Luther, someone's going to catch us, at least lock the door."

"No one's going to see us, calm down."

"Hey guys just wanted to say dinner's read---- and I'm gonna go now."

Diego

Who would catch you? Luther

You and Diego were on his bed, having yet another passionate make-out session. He was already on top of you when Luther walked in, "guys, family meetin--- ohmygod."

Allison

Who would catch you? Vanya

You and Allison were in her room, playing music when one specific song started playing which got you both in a heated make-out session. Assuming everyone was asleep by now, you both didn't lock the door, that was until, "Allison, I was wondering if you could help me with my viol--- nevermind."

Klaus

Who would catch you? Ben

Klaus, drunk as ever, slammed the door to his room and pushed you against the bed, the feeling of lust filled the both of you as your lips connected  into a very rough and sloppy make-out session, yet, you didn't care. "Klaus, what if someone catches us?"

"No one comes here, my dear."

"Oh my god come on you guys." Ben quickly walked away,

"Except for Ben."

"KLAUS!"

Five

Who would catch you? Klaus

(age him up if needed)

You opened the door, wearing just shorts and a tank top, when Five caught a glimpse of you, he suddenly back-tracked from what he was saying and he pushed you against the wall, "Five--"

"How do you expect me to behave and focus when you're dressed like that." He carried you to the bed as he positioned himself on top of you placing kisses wherever he could as you placed hickeys on his neck. Moments like these were rare with Five, but when they happen, you cherish every second of it. You continued kissing, deepening it with each and every second--

"OOOOOHHH LOOK AT FIVE GETTING SOME!" Klaus squealed,

"Klaus! I know where you keep your drugs!" When Five yelled this Klaus shut the door and ran. "Now, where were we?"

Ben

Who would catch you? Klaus

You and Ben were just cuddling when the "chill" part of "Netflix and Chill" came to play. Ben was as gentle as always, making sure you were fine and comfortable with what he was doing. As you both became more intimate, Klaus looked through the door, "Benny boy, help me ou--- nevermind okay, continue."

Vanya

Who would catch you? Five

The two of you were making out in Vanya's apartment, it was getting heated and more passionate until you heard a noise come from the living room. Five walked in Vanya's room, "Help me ou-- I'm disgusted."