Chapter 4

3 hours later

Beep: (in her mind) Hmm...Becky's been gone for while now. I hope she ok.

Then Becky came looking a little faint.

Beep: Becky. I was starting to get worried. Are you ok?

Becky: I'm fine. I just need to talk to you.

Beep: Sure. What happened?

Becky: So when I found Banglad we started to chat a little bit and it got more realistic. He started making jokes and funny faces and I started laughing at every single one of them. And then th-that's when it happened.

Beep: What?

Becky: When I was about to leave he told me that he loved me and then he just gave a hug and left and I just left faint all the way back here.

Beep: What?! You not even in middle school yet! Don't you think it's a little too early for that?

Becky: Sorta.

Beep: I mean. I support your relationship with him but did you say anything to him?

Becky: Not really. All I was saying was I like being friends. I didn't know he had a crush on me.

Beep: So what are we gonna do?

Becky: (Crying) I DON'T KNOW! I have a date with him tomorrow! I'm not ready for that yet!

Beep: Don't cry, Becky. Tell you what. I'll see if I can talk to Bang about this.

Becky: You will?

Beep: Sure. Would I lie to my own daughter?

Becky: Maybe not.