0♥0♥6♥

"come lets watch the rain as its falling down"

mars pov
I woke up and everything that happened this morning hit me like a bus. I looked down and i was...fully clothed? Samy probably put some clothes on me. I looked around the room and samy wasn't there, he probably just went to eat or something. I get up and check my phone.

32 missed calls from "father"

Why was this fucker calling me? He didn't fucking love me, he only loved traumatizing me. I ignored my phone and put it back down, i went to open the door when samy burst through the door knocking me down. He looked down at me with pure fear and anxiety in his eyes. I got up and got a full view of him, he was all.. bloody. Samy had blood on his shirt and pants and all over his hands.

mar
"what the fuck.. why are you all bloody"

samy
"i killed him" samys voice cracked at the word kill.

I looked at samy again. Was this some sort of sick prank? Samy wouldn't hurt anyone.. right? I was trying to seem calm but i was really scared.

mar
"samy.. what are you talking about baby? who's "he"?"

Samy was started crying hysterically so i grabbed him by his hips gently and pulle him into my arms. Samy was whispering gibberish into my chest (get a load of this maniac). I looked down at him

mar
"samy baby.. talk to me so i can help you"

Samy looked up at me and our eyes met.

samy
"d-dante.. he was gonna hurt me so i stopped him mar. i stopped him because he was gonna hurt me"

mar
"holy shit samy.. how was he gonna hurt you, why didn't you yell for me samy!" i raised my voice but not bc i was mad, i was worried.

samy
"he was gonna touch me...like you touched me mar"

I felt so disgusted. Maybe dante  did derserve die. What are we gonna do now tho? We're two teenagers who are suffering with home problems.

mar
" samy.. its okay babyboy we're gonna figure this out"

samy
"can you drive?"

I looked at him confused. Where was i gonna get a car? Pull it out my ass?

mar
"uh yeah i can drive but i dont have a car"

samy
"they're always a spare car. i took cash from my parents safe. there's $5,000.grab your stuff mar, we're leaving"

samys pov
When i said that mar grabbed his stuff without hesitation. I grabbed a bag and just threw random clothes into it. We walked out of my room and walked downstairs. Mar stared at dantes cold bloody body with anger in his eyes. I grabbed his hand causing him to look at me and smile, i killed someone and he still wants to be with me? We didn't have alot of time so we grabbed the keys and started to make our way to the car. Once we got there we threw our bags in the back and mar started up the car. The car was nice. It was a jeep wrangler so ofc it was nice. We didn't have a plan, we had no place to go so we just drove far,far away.

After driving for a couple hours we just decided to go to toronto and stay in a hotel for the night so we could process whats going on and make a game plan. Mar was driving and plugged in the aux cord to his phone playing lil tjay. I was sitting there (bbq on my titties) staring out the window when it hit me. I have a few goons in jersey. Me and mar could go to there.

*time skip: the hotel*

mars pov
Samy unlocked the door to the hotel. It wasn't to bad for only 50 dollars, but there was only one bed so i guess me amd samy are bunking again. Samy jumped on the bed and took off his shoes. I giggled while putting our stuff down. I turn to see samy giving me grabby hands, i could not resist that so i walked over to him and layed next to him. Samy turned his head towards me and started speaking.

samy
"i booked our flight to new jersey, we leave tomorrow morning."

why'd he say that so calmly, he might as well just said "hey were going to a whole different country haha yolo"

mar
"okay samy i understand you're fucking scared but were not leaving canada, thats so so overdramatic"

samy
"you can either come with me or not"

I looked at him with a blank expression.

samy
"please come with me mar. i don't wanna leave you in canada by yourself. i need you." samy quietly said the last part as his face turned red.

mar
"okay babyboy, whatever you want"

Samy leaned in and so did i. When our lips touched i could feel the connection. Samys lips were still swollen from earlier and you could tell by their plumpish texture so i decided to go slowly, i dont think samy liked that because he kept trying to turn the kiss into a rough match but i didn't wanna hurt him. The makeout session was still continuing so i pulled samy on top of me and he took that as an opportunity to grind on me.

mar
"samy stop not rn, i already hurt you sexually today" i tried to say but it came out gibberish because samy didn't stop kissing me.

mar
"we need to go to sleep, its been a long and stressful day and we need to get up early tomorrow." i got that out and samy pulled away. finally i can breathe again.

samy
"oh...okay.. night"

Samy got off of me, shut the light off and went to go lay down on the couch. Why is he so stubborn?

mar
"baby what are you doing? come lay in the bed and cuddle with me"

samy
"no you don't want me"

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and walked over to the couch. I picked up samy bridal syle and brought him to the bed.

samy
"what are you doing??"

mar
"im gonna cuddle my little baby"

Before samy could protest i wrapped my arms around the smaller boy and brought his backside close to my front. Samys ass was rubbing up against my dick when i whispered into his ear

mar
"i want you so bad- actually no. i need you so bad. don't underestimate me 𝓶𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓼"
_______________________
(this chapter was written while i was half awake so ill probs edit when i wake up)

i smell something.. i think - omg it is... JERSEY BOYS🥵🥵 i wasn't gonna add them but where would the flavor be? it's pretty juicy rn but adding the jersey boys- whew chile😻

damn you look kinda cute rn hmu 🤩 hehe n e waysss🤚🏼 till next time
~mia❣️

15 votes for a new chapter🖤