Chapter 7- Academy and Beacontown

Jesse's POV
I finally found my sis. "Hey Jessica, I welcome you, at Elementia Academy." She looked surprised to see such a big building. "Hey Jesse, how many days have you been in this academy?" She asked. "About 367 days, I guess?" I actually don't know. "Oh, that's long. Anyways, let's get in!" She pulled me excitedly and ran in the hallways. People looked at us like we are some sort of Celebrities who entered the school. "Jesse the leader of :lThe Order of the Stone'!?" They all exclaimed. Wow, my sis is definitely a famous one. "Jess! Ugh, finally I found you!" The red-head said. I never even knew her name until now. "Petra the Warrior!?" Ok, it seems like her name is Petra. "Oh geez, we gotta get outta here!" Jessica exclaimed. I handed them some Ender pearls.

"Throw it somewhere!"

"How about there!" Petra pointed at a open window at the academy.

"Perfect!" I said.

We all shotted our Ender pearls there and got teleported.

Jessica's POV
This is gonna be a loong year.

2 months later

--At Beacontown (Let's see their situation)--
Radar's POV
There are a lot of work to do. Thank God that Stampy and Stacy helped me with my problems. It has been two months since boss left and gone away to save the world. But why so long? "Hey Stacy, what do you think Jesse is doing now?" I asked Stacy.

"I think hero stuff or adventuring around and seeking out new stuff we all don't know. But if you're worrying about Jesse, I suggest that, we should just trust them. I mean, they're the Order of The Stone! They're good at fighting and handling anything that gets in their way. So Radar, you shouldn't be worrying about them. Jesse don't want you to develop that habit. I'm not telling that you're weak, I'm just saying that, we have our own opportunities. So, stop worrying about them and make sure that you're ok yourself. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah, I'll try. Thanks Stacy."

"Well guys! It's lunch and we gotta take our lunches right now!" Stampy suggested us. "Let's take a break for now." I said. They both nodded. Jesse, if you're hearing us, take care.

--At Elementia--
Jessica's POV
Ok, 2 months in Elementia has been great. I'm not saying that I don't want to go back at Beacontown. I mean, I am doing this for the world so I hope Radar can forgive me for this. As far for now, me, Petra, and Lukas is still wearing white, light red and purple clothes for newbies. Geez, two months has passed and still considered newbies? "Guys!" Anne as I heard, called us out. "What is it now?" Petra asked tired. "You guys are going to wear the same color of uniforms like us starting now!" Anne said excitedly. "Finally not a newbie uniform to wear anymore!" Lukas said. I think he really did that wrong grammar there. "I knew that you guys are already tired of wearing those lame uniforms so we decided to ask principal Shannelle to give you our latest uniforms. Here." Jesse handed us black, red and white uniforms. They look great! We wore them and we looked good on it!

The bell rang and now it's time to go to class. Me and Jesse shouldn't be in the same class so life at the Academy is lame. My next class is Fire classes. Thank God, I'm with Anne! Anne and I both ran at the room and got on our seats. "Oh hey there Arianne. The demon who is always playing angel all around town. Makes me want to slap you." A girl with dark brown hair said. She seems to be the demon here. "*Gasp* Jesse! The leader of the Order of The Stone! It's very nice to meet you!" She gasped. "Don't you dare take away my friend Delilah! You almost took away Rinto from me! Next is Jeniffer, next is John, next is Saber and next is EVERYONE ELSE!" Wait, what? "Excuse me but if you're gonna argue about something not related to our topic today, get out of my room ladies." The teacher scolded. I got silent at my seat, unable to speak. Suddenly, someone threw me a paper.

Jessica,

Meet me later at the school animal district. I want to show you something...

--Arianne

•1 hour later•
I got out of the classroom and went to the school animal district. As I got there, I saw Anne. "Oh Jessica!" Anne called me out. "Petra said that she'll have a tour around the academy with your brother. Anyways, here is what I want to show you." She took out her hand and a Phoenix got to her hand while her hair turned black and her eyes turned deep brown. "Are you a fake Anne?" (I was lazy to shade)

"What? No! Of course not! This is just my normal form, I don't really have a light brown hair and red eyes instead, I originally have black hair and brown eyes! Pheonix only gave me those hair and eye color because of her burning flame."

Oh, that made sense. Now I know...

"HEY ANNE!" Someone yelled. She have a blue sweater, white short hair, gold eyes, yellow scarf, ripped jeans and some sneakers. Who is she?

A/N- Sorry for making the story boring. Finally, the mystery girl showed up at the story!