Ginger

Steve p.o.v

Morning run always best way to be awoke from tiredness. Earning alot of energy and sightseeing kids playing around the park. Adults rushing for works or jogging along side of me, gotta catch up with neighbours.

I stopped for awhile to steady my hearbeat, slowing my pace then stopped completely.

Ting!

Who gonna text me in this early morning? I'm pretty sure not Bu-nevermind, it's him.

I made some breakfast, expecting you will be here in minute :)

Is that Bucky? Oh no, what happened to my Bucky? He accidentally hit by wall again, didn't he? Guess, have to back home then will know.

I didn't really paid attention to where i'm going while reading the text over and over again, pumped into very small soft blanket on ground by dumpster.

Do people make small fluffy blanket and thrown them away? What a crazy people nowdays. Back in our days, we don't eve-Wait a minute, that's not blanket. It's a puppy. A VERY SMALL PUPPY!

"Hey buddy" I picked up the poor little baby into my arms, he shivering and scared that i'm going to hurt him.

ME? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!

"I won't hurt you, trust me" Really a dark blue eyes look directly at mine, ears slumped against head, almost look alike rabbits.

Awww.

I.Will.Die.For.You.

"You wanna come to home?" Okayh i didn't expected to be licked by the very fluffy bundle. I smile and gave him squeeze then started to walked home.

Should i text Buck about the baby? Or just bring there then surprise him? More importantly, will he accept the poor thing?

Is the only thing running in my mind as i stepped out of elevator to our apartment. Was about to knock but it open by Bucky himself, in very cheery mode.

Should i take that as a good sign or not? Why i'm keeping getting confused by his moods?

"You're late" He raised eyebrow at me then back to kitchen, didn't even catch the glimpse of the lump in my jacket. Uh? Really?

"Um, i met someone at park, no, side of dumpster" I rub behind my neck as the little guy move around in my jacket, almost tickles me.

"I think you have deep connection with dumpsters" He amusely said while setting the plates on table, stepping back and cleans his hands into kitchen towel. That's when i realize, he didn't even wear any shirt and only sweatpants.

Damn, that hard rocked abs and muscles flexed when he move around. FOCUS ROGERS!

"Gonna explain what you hiding in there?" I knew it, he just want me to say it. I pulled the zip down, the little boy stuck out his head with tongue out, putting his paws on the half open zip. I glance at Bucky who squinting at the puppy as he walk closer.

Ready for the rejection, Rogers.

"Awww, you dirty little boy" Wait what? That's not i was expected. Anyway, Bucky likes it so no problem.

He picked up the puppy from my jacket then squeeze them, talking in baby voice.

Awwww.

"You sure he not anyone's?" I didn't even think about that at all.

Bucky raised his both eyebrows as he taking the puppy to bathroom, leaving me with my crazy thinking. I stand there for awhile then jogs after him,

"So what if he is someone's? They let him on road and more specifically side of dumpster not with any adult! I don't care" I huff while sitting down on tiles, watching Bucky filling the bathtub with warm tempreture.

"Because we don't look alike kidnappers" He said while wetting the puppy who silently sitting in tub with very sad look.

"Hey! Think as we rescue him?" It's more like question, i'm not good with making decisions in daily basis like i do in missions, give me break. That's Buck's job, even though he does the strategy for missions.

"Still we have to find who looking after him, then if no one means we can adopt him." Now he soaping behind the puppy ears and tail that wagging around.

I sat there just watching, my mind is filling with the most heart melt scene in front of me. They're so cute together, Buck know how to take care of a puppy.

"Now will you grab that towel and dry him while i clean the slash soaps around the wall that this little boy made?" The cute little boy wagging his tail as he jump up to Bucky's arms when he boop his nose.

I nodded, grabbing new towel under sink, wrapping it around our new member.

I'm gonna keep him, if anyone against it i will fight them. I got apporved by Bucky!

////////////////////////

"I got it"

I looked up from my boy to Sam who just walked in the waiting room. Yes we're in vet clinic for this guy to inject and trying to find his identity. Bucky's curtesy.

"What?" Bucky asked him while sitting beside me then grab the file that Sam handed him, kneeling on floor to pet the little guy.

"Hhmm, apperantly this lady abandon him on road because she is bitch" I slapped Bucky's arm when he use the 'language', Sam and Bucky gave me the look

"He's here!" I whisper-yell as moved away from them to another seat.

He is baby! You can't swear in front of him! He will catch it too, it's bad for babies.

"We gonna talked about that?" I heard Sam whisper to Bucky while leaning closer to him. Like i don't hear them. Hello i have super-hearing!

"Nope" Bucky replied, flipping the file then close it with smile to me.

Can't you stop being handsome without trying? Like i'm not even in position to jump on your lap now with having the baby in my arms.

"Guess he going to be the Barnes too" My eyes widen at that, the little guy going to be our son? Please make it now!

"So what is going to be his name? Other than the last name" Sam shrugs, stood in front of me with smile.

"Mmm, Ginger?" Bucky strokes my hair while tugging it behind my ears, giving me the same dashing smile. Please kill me with that smile.

"Ginger Barnes it is" I peck at his lips when he lean down to rub Ginger's belly who happily turning around my arms.