It's been a long long time

The tired face of captain gave away that he doesn't want to deal with anything now or even glanced. More drained from searching for his long lost bestfriend, well, long lost boyfriend and almost fiance.

Every avengers and shield agents know who is the winter soldier now and not to bother him if anything, just report to sad supersoldier who actually ordered them to do so. Steve tried everything in his power to tracked down the brunet but came to empty hand everytime.

Steve opened his door after key in then kick the door back to close, too irritated and tired to deal with his own mood. Took off his shoes and socks, just let leave it by the doors that he will took care later or in next morning.

Immediately turned on the record player, hate the silent always mock him that he has no one and the emptiness remind him of Bucky who lonely out in this new bizzare world.

A really old jazz music started as soon as he played, this song is his favourite ever since came out of the ice. Steve placed down the new beer bottles on kitchen countertop then picked up the old bottles, dumped them into trash bin. Strip his navy blue jacket and toss them on high chair by the kitchen island.

He didn't even bothered to light up the kitchen as weakly roamed around, slightly cleaning up the mess he did in the morning while rushing up to headquarters. Wiped down the coffee stained on countertop, that's when Steve felt a presence in the kitchen other than himself.

Quickly glanced at the knife holder as took a deep breath, without second thought Steve turned to the shadow and threw the knife at them, a cling heard as the knife directly stood into shinning.

Steve's breathe hitched after realize who it was and what he did to them. The moonlight is only lights in the house as brightness, the metal arm shines under it as the figure stepped in it.

Kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again
It's been a long, long time

The fully black covered figure tilted their head, still holding the thrown knife as stepped closer more but not much than couple of feet. Tears welled into Steve's eyes, dropped the cleaning cloth on floor, lips quiering from emotions hitting him hard.

Haven't felt like this, my dear
Since I can't remember when
It's been a long, long time

The former soldier stood still as studying the choking up man infront of him, something in his mind twitched at that but has no idea what was that. A pained and happy expression mixed on the blond's face, sobbing as not knowing how to approach his Bucky.

Plates shifts in the metal arm to distress of the owner,

You'll never know how many dreams
I've dreamed about you
Or just how empty they all seemed without you

The other sobbing man dropped to floor with kneeling, crying even louder than before. Hiding face behind hands with shaking violently while frown and tears sets on Bucky who stepped closer to Steve even more.

The hunched over Steve can feel the heat coming to his way, happy for the fact Bucky actually coming to his way and trying to figure out what's happening or even that memories came back.

Bucky kneel infront of Steve, shakily lifts his right hand to the face covered, just placed on them. For a second, Steve froze by the touch then leaned away from his own hands to face the muzzled man whose eyes has most pained and tears.

So kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again
It's been a long, long time

A tiny whined fall out of Steve, waiting for be engulfed by embrace or kiss, just anything as patiently waiting for it. Out of nowhere, Bucky wrapped his human arm around his long boyfriend and keeping the metal arm away out of way.

As soon as the arm wrapped around Steve, he fall into Bucky with tightly hugged him and almost suffocation him but he so much in love and happy. Finally, got the warmth, the alluring scent, the softest hair and hard rock chest that he craved always. Always.