P R O L O G U E

Chanel's expensive perfume flooded the driver's poor nostrils, who had to suffer the girl's complaints on the limousine seats, probably arguing with her father. The heating was on, and the man was baffled by the fact that the girl was still wearing a sweater, and that not even a drop of sweat came out of her forehead, where usually there should have been her little fringe with a few layers, now retained from some hair clips studded with fake diamonds.

After minutes spent listening to her screams, the girl fell silent, after hanging up on her father's face. Chiara, the girl's name, looked out the window, trying to hold back her tears, brushing them away, when a small drop overflowed from her eyes covered with eye pencil and mascara. Her red, watery eyes looked at a fixed point, with her eyebrows curled, just waiting to get to school and get out of that car.
At that moment she just wanted to go to class and ignore all the poor people who approached her

" Miss Chiara, we are close..." The driver said hesitantly, trying not to meet the cold gaze of the girl, who had not yet turned away from the countless buildings that continued to pass, and then immediately returned to look at the road in front of him. Chiara seemed not to have listened to him, but probably she had.
They were all students, looking at the long expensive car that was passing between them, with surprised and shocked looks.
Her gaze returned sharper than before and murmured a "Pezzenti." [Ragamuffin] before putting on her Chanel sunglasses and getting out of the car.

The looks of all the males fell on her as she made her way between them. Everyone drooling over her. "Psst Simon..." a slightly dark-skinned Asian boy slightly shook the shoulder of the boy next to him, Simon. He looked with indifferent eyes at the slim and shapely figure of the girl who had just passed him and rolled his eyes.
" She's a spoiled little girl who probably has her sugar daddy." He grumbled, entering the school closely followed by Josh. "Probably yes or probably no."
Josh replied with a shrug.

He wasn't interested in girls like that, but he still drooled over them. Clothes that are worth more than her home, expensive makeup and long nails. It didn't take much, but there was their side of spoiled children that he hated.
"Are you interested?" Simon asked, turning to him with a raised eyebrow. He expected his friend to have more brain than he appears, and perhaps he was wrong.
Josh looked towards the wealthy and unpleasant girl from school, only to shake his head.
There was better out there. Simon also gave him a glance only to murmur a " Thank god" and scoff at their lockers.

He opened his locker to get his biology book, this morning in the first hour, had Mr. Nelson while Josh had Economics, and then stayed in Miss Ann's class. He only hoped not to happen in class with 'Miss Chanel', he still remembered the strong smell that had burned his nostrils a little while ago. "Hey Simon..." Josh called his friend, taking his book from the locker. Simon gave him a look replying with a "What is it?" As he placed his backpack inside his locker, he hoped he wouldn't ask about the new mountain girl.

"What agency is your family running?" Josh asked. If he remembered incorrectly, Simon's family was in business with the Vargas family in some sector where the cars centered. "I don't know and I don't care." Simon answered dryly, closing his locker and walking towards his class. " Italian cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini come in..." he said finally. Josh sighed, shrugging his shoulders, he didn't understand why he was so cold when it came to his family, but in the end, it wasn't his business.

" You heard there is a newcomer this year." Josh changed the subject, receiving a raised eyebrow from Simon. " The rich girl?" He asked, slightly confused, receiving a 'no' as an answer. He remained silent for a few seconds, with a confused face, before remembering the mountain girl who had arrived this semester. "Ah...the other girl." He said simply, returning to look ahead with his usual apathetic look. He hated everything about this school...but he remained, only for his best friend, Josh.
They had met for the first time in elementary school, he had managed, strangely, to get to the garden of his school. A private school. And he had managed to climb over the walls of the garden.

He still wondered how he did it...

" Be careful, little girl! Do you know how much these shoes are worth ??? CHANEL doesn't tell you anything ??? " Screams attracted the attention of the two students, who immediately went near the small group of people, only to see the girl from before and another girl, sitting on the ground, looking at Chiara with a defiant look. " Well excuse me then! If you cared so much about your CHANEL shoes, you wouldn't wear them to go to school!" The girl answered in tone, rising from the ground and putting her hands on her hips, without ever taking her eyes off Chiara. The girl rolled her eyes, overcoming her as if nothing had happened and continues to walk towards her class.

" HEY! we're not done here yet! -..." she couldn't finish the sentence as they heard screams coming from the science room. Everyone hurried to get to the classroom doors, where Miss Benson's body lay on the ground, lifeless...

...