A Date with Destiny

*The next day*

*Amber's POV*

She was so in love, I could see it in her eyes (and her cheeks when she's around him)

"Amber what'd you mean I'm in love???" Nina asked me, I was shocked.

"I didn't say that!! But................." I lowered my voice.

"But what Amber??" she said calmly.

"I.....I......I thought it"

Me: "You can read minds...................AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

Nina: "This could work to our advantage"

Me: "What???????????"

Nina: "Well if we despise someone we can read their minds... correction.... I can read their minds"

Me: "So can we tell anyone"

Nina: "No, but we can form a team. Just you and I"

Me: "Can we call it Sibuna?"

Nina: "Sibuna??????"

Me: "Anubis backwards................See what I did there"

Nina: "Yes I certainly can.........Let's go to school Ambs"

Me: "Kk"

We walked to school talking about mostly Fabian and Alfie when Nina said that she would read their minds to see if they like us. Nina is like...........well............she started as my BAF but now she is more like my sibling.

*After School*

*Fabian's POV*

'She is soooooo cute, funny, kind, caring, polite, smart, sweet, awesome, stylish, loveng, she is just sooooooooooooooo amazingly wonderful it's unexplanable' I thought as I watched her reading her book on the couch on the sofa. Then it hit me...............she shares a room with the love expert...

*Nina's POV*

I read his mind as he was staring at me from the kitchen. I'm shocked and excited and happy and amazed all at the same time. Time to pay a visit to Amber.

I walked upstairs and bumped into FABIAN at the bottom of the staircase. We both looked at eachother and blushed. "Sorry," he said while looking into my eyes. OMG HE'S SO GORGEOUS!!!! "It's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going either," I apologised back. We both smiled and walked up the stairs. I was about to go into Mara's room where Amber was when I saw Fabian walk into my room. SUSPICIOUS MUCH????? I followed him into my room and I saw him sitting on my bed. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked him as I entered the room. "Oh I was just waiting for Amber," he said. "Oh okay then".

I sat behind him on my bed and once again we looked into eachothers eyes. They just made me melt. I felt the urge to kiss him. I leant in and so did he. We kissed passionately for about 10 minutes, occsionately stopping to breathe. He laid down next to me on my bed and we waited for Amber. We agreed to play truth or dare so he went to get the boys who wanted to play and I went to get the girls.

*In the living room*

*Ambers POV*

I smiled when I saw Fabian and Nina holding hands. I was right...........obvi

Once everyone arrived we statred to play the 'spin the bottle' version of truth or dare.