Fly like a butterfly...sting like a bee

As Nina was waiting for her flight in her crutches (A/N She was allowed to travel with them), she droped her luggage and when she bent down to get it her mobile fell out of her pocket and her headphones came out. Her phone was suddenly blasting with the sound of Fabian singing. She quickly switched it off, picked up her suitcase and plugged her earphones back in.

Little did she know, Fabian was watching the whole thing.

*Nina's POV*

Nice one Nina...you just had to didn't ya.

*Fabian's POV*

OMG Nina has my song on her phone and was listening to it. I walked up to her quietly with my suitase and lovingly but surreptitiously I wrapped my arms around her waist from the back giving her a fright. She spun around and hugged me tightly, whispering into my ear, "Did you see that just then?" I smiled and nodded. She looked away and blushed, so did I.

"Flight 376 to America is now boarding."

"Where are you going?" she asked me as I tailed her with my suitcase in hand.

"With you," I smiled. We both boarded the plane and 'just happened' to have seats next to eachother (thanks to a certain GEEK you may know *wink* *wink*              *hint* *hint*).

My love soon fell asleep, nuzzeled into my neck and I fell asleep not that long after.................It was going to be a long ride...