angel of small death and the codeine scene

Andrew had been told though that he shouldn't get too close from her.

Did he listen? No. Y/N was way too irresistible for that. He had known her for most of his life but only understood a few weeks ago that what he had felt all these years was stronger than any random friendship he ever had. He had never fallen this hard for anyone and could not begin to process the feelings he now had to deal with.

The thing with Y/N was that she could be dangerous to some extent. With her aura and self-confidence, she knew she could have all the men she wanted if she just said one word. It often happened that she would brag to Andrew who she saw as a dear friend that she had a lot of good time recently with handsome men. Which would always end up with Andrew pretending to be cool with it or even for him to imagine having similar affairs with women. To hide his jealousy, he thought that pretending was the key.

But with time it only got harder and pretending did not make much sense anymore. As for Y/N she kept on living a life made of lust and bragging.

Don't get attached with her would be the words he was told. She's unable to feel what you feel. She will never be able to love you back.

Perhaps Andrew didn't want to be loved after all. He only wanted Y/N to be his. No matter if she would be in love with him or not from the moment he could devote to her and show just how hard he had fallen.

On this purpose, Andrew had invited Y/N to go for a drink to his place. He thought that being in an environment he knew would sort things out. He had his heart on his sleeve for years. Now was the time to show it to Y/N.

"So, there's actually a reason why I wanted the two of us to be alone", Andrew took a chance by talking first in order not to lose the little dash of confidence he had achieved to gather.

"I know Andrew"

"What do you know?", Andrew asked, not so sure himself as to where he wanted the conversation to lead to.

"I know that you're seeing someone"

"What? No.. Actually, more like the contrary really"

"What was that?" Y/N asked for Andrew had muttered his last sentence very low, ashamed of the assumptions made by Y/N.

"I like you. I've been madly attracted by you for years now.. It's just that they've told me that you couldn't be approached and I figured that..."

Not letting Andrew finish his sentence, Y/N crashed her lips against Andrew's.

"Oh, you fool! I've only been acting this way for you to make a move"