Chapter 9 - Let the Game Begin

Tears were falling off my eyes but I was too lost to understand anything.

I went into my room and started weeping. "Why is this happening to me?" this question was irritating.

After hours, I stopped crying. I opened my laptop and video-called Diana. I saw her. Liam was with her.

"Looks like you too REALLY got along" I said, implying that they had a crush on each other and finally admitted it.

They nodded, smiling.

"Were crying just now?" Liam asked.

I shook my head, denying, "Not at all. Why would I cry?"

Suddenly, I saw someone moving behind them.

"Who's that?" I asked.

They turned back and suddenly, the connection lost and never got connected again.

I was worried about them too.

MORNING!

I woke up. And I was ready to face Cynthia and rest of the people and ask them about all the stuff that happened previous night.

I went to the Breakfast Table and saw them sitting there.

Cynthia smiled at me. But I didn't. I had to create some serious moment there.

I sat on the chair. Shelby arrived with some boiled eggs on a plate in her hand, "Good Morning, Mr. Wilson!"

She went away.

"What was that previous night?" I asked, seriously, to everyone.

"What?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm not talking to you!" I said, although I was asking her and rest.

Mrs. Marsh said, worried, "What happened, Sweetheart?"

They all stared blankly at me. I didn't know what to ask.

I just shut up. I ran into my room for my Laptop. I wanted to leave that place. But, the worst thing in the world happened to me. It was missing. My laptop was missing. I understood I was in danger.

I looked for my phone and found that I forgot it on the table. I rushed to the table downstairs and as I expected, it was gone too. My heart started racing.

I ran towards the main door and found it was locked. I was scared. Very scared.

I started walking towards my room slowly, ready for any attack that could happen on me. All my summary revolving in my mind, "It's Cynthia. But she's not alone. Someone is helping her. Who is it?".

I expected an attack but nothing happened. I laid on my bad. My heart still racing.

I took a look out of the window. It was cloudy weather. Everything got dark. Like Night!

And the next moment, she was behind me with a syringe. The Killer of Men.

I picked up a lamp and slammed into her face. She had blue eyes. Cynthia.

Then, ran into one of the rooms. I ran so fast that I didn't even notice whose room it was. I hid behind a closet. And found something surprising as well as pleasing. Cynthia was lying on her bed. She was looking at me, crying and whispering, "I'm sorry. I can't stop it."

"I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!" Killer of the Men said in a terrifying voice.

"WELL, LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND IT'S NOT CYNTHIA. GOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU. WELL, LET'S GET HER FIRST BEFORE YOU." She continued.

She was able to look at me. I was confused who it was and what she was saying.

She turned to Cynthia, "YOU ARE HIS DIAMOND, DARLING."

Cynthia shouted, scared, "No! You didn't tell me. You didn't tell me!"

She replied, "I didn't tell him, either."

She stabbed Cynthia with that syringe.

She turned to me, 'Now, you!"

She stabbed me with another syringe. I was too shocked to fight or resist. The world went dark.

I woke up. I was in a cell. My head was hurting. But something wasn't right.

I was wearing something heavy on my neck. It was the Collar with shotgun shells. I looked around and saw 3 men and 1 woman around me. One man had a bucket on his head. The same bucket I saw in the basement.

 The same bucket I saw in the basement

And the woman also had one. One was shirtless but completely okay. The other was completely okay but his waist was bleeding.

And the terrifying thing was that in front of us were two doors with Circular Saws on it.

I understood everything

It was a game!