Chapter 15 - The Shotgun Collar and The Angel Trap

One of the love birds HAD to die.

My hands started shaking along with the Axe in my hands. I swear, if it was just me, I would have killed myself. But it's Cynthia.

We all were silent, without saying any words, we all were not ready to accept the truth of death.

Liam runs to Diana, who was now crying out loud.

"RELEASE HER!" He screams.

But no action is made. He starts the Chainsaw in his hand.

"You are not gonna kill me, are you?" I asked Liam, scared.

"I don't know. But I can't let her die." Liam replied crying.

He swings the chainsaw at me but I dodged it. I told him to stop but he didn't. I tightened my grip on the axe and was ready to attack him when the one way mirror breaks into pieces revealing a woman.

It was Leah.

"Oh my god! You came! You really came!" I exclaimed in surprise.

Liam and I hugged her. She asks us what we were doing. I told her the whole 'game'. And we soon found that only 3 minutes were remaining.

Liam started swinging his chainsaw at me. I dodged it every time.

Leah shouted at Liam to stop. But he didn't listen. She pointed her police gun at Liam, 'I'm gonna shoot you, Liam."

But Liam doesn't stop. He tells her crying that he wants to save Diana. Leah's view goes to Cynthia and Diana who were hanging in the Angel Trap.

(Diana vv)

"Oh my god!" Leah exclaims in shock

2 minutes were remaining now.

Liam kept swinging his Chainsaw at me but I couldn't swing my axe on him.

Everyone was shouting their own words

"Save me, Liam!"

"Andy! Are you okay?"

"Liam, I'm gonna shoot you."

"Stop it, dude!"

"I can't let her die!"

'Stop it!"

"I'll shoot!"

"Kill him!"

"Stop!"

"I'll shoot you!"

And finally, Leah shot Liam. Liam fell down, screaming in pain.

10 seconds were remaining.

10........

9..........

8...........

7.........

6..........

5.........

Liam died. Diana was screaming.

Leah was crying, "I didn't want to kill him!"

3.........

2.......

1......

0..........

The shotgun collar on Liam's head starts making beep sound.

"Oh my god! What is gonna happen?" Leah shouts crying.

And within seconds, the shotgun collar blasts Liam's head into pieces.

Our eyes move to Diana. "You killed him. You can never be happy! I curse you, Andy. Just like my love died, your love would die too. And you, Leah. Remember! 3 years later, I'll come back. I'll come back to you and take away everything from you. Everything you love." Diana says fiercely.

She closed her eyes and took chains above her.

And in front of my eyes, the Angel Trap ripped apart her ribs into two different directions.

Her organs were falling on the ground.

I couldn't forgive myself for what happened to her.

The Angel Trap on Cynthia opens up and she falls down on the floor. I hugged her. She was crying in pain.

With Leah, we ran upstairs. Cynthia wore a tight T-Shirt and wrapped one around her abdomen to stop bleeding.

We reach upstairs and find Shelby sitting on a chair.

"Passed your game, ha?" She asked.

"You are under arrest for the murder of Liam ---------- and Diana ------------ and not to mention others." Leah shouted.

"I murdered? Well, I have the clip which shows YOU shot Liam." Shelby says, smiling.

"Don't teach law to me." Leah shouts fiercely.

"Oh! Never. But before it, Cynthia! I think you should check your room. Your mother and sisters are going round and round and round." Shelby says, smiling.

Cynthia rushes to her own room and opens the door. I follow her while Leah keeps Shelby under her gun point.

I reached there and found something not right.

Mrs. Marsh, Mia, Addison, Diantha and Serena and a man unknown to me were chained to a Merry Go Round and there was a shotgun in front of them.

 Marsh, Mia, Addison, Diantha and Serena and a man unknown to me were chained to a Merry Go Round and there was a shotgun in front of them