seven: you

Nayeon's POV

"What a cute baby..." I said as I kneeled down to coo the baby in the stroller. I looked up to ask the mother who it was but I fell to the ground. She was staring at me intensely as if she was angry and disappointed.

"How could you coo at my baby like that when you didn't even give a child a chance to live?" She responded and I backed away from her. I rushingly got off the ground and ran away. I bumped into the same lady but this time she was smiling at me.

"Don't you feel any guilt? Killing someone who hasn't even lived?" she asked me and I ran away once more. But I saw her again in front of me. "Stop running away from your mistakes, Nayeon. Just admit it."

"What are you talking about?" I screamed, falling to the ground. I hugged my knees and covered my ears with my hands.

"First, your brother and father died just to save you. Now, you kill a life that was in you. Admit it, Nayeon, admit it. You killed your baby!"

"No! I did not! I didn't know!" I shouted back, tears already falling off my eyes.

"If only you could turn back time, you could bring all of them back. Your father, your mother, your baby, and Yoongi. But you can't," the woman chuckled. "Because you are only an elemental that bends water and controls blood to kill people."

"Stop!" I screamed on top of my lungs. My head was starting to feel heavy and so was my lungs.

"Muderer!"

"Irresponsible!"

"Foolish!"

"Stop! Please!" I pleaded and cried even harder. "Please! Stop!"

"Nayeon!" I woke up upon hearing a familiar voice.

"Jihyo?" My eyes flutter open and I saw a white ceiling with surprisingly not blinding lights. "Where am I?"

"You're in my house's infirmary. You passed out when you fell on the ground. We couldn't take you to a hospital in Inconspicuous so Jimin and I decided to bring you here instead," Jihyo replied and worry was audible in her voice.

"Jimin? Your brother?" I raised an eyebrow and she nodded.

"He and the other boys of BTS arrived minutes after you lost consciousness," Jihyo explained and held Nayeon's hand. "So Yoongi told us that you broke up. Don't be mad at him, though. He thought we knew because we were acting like we knew so it came out of his mouth naturally."

"We broke up even before I left Belladonna," Nayeon said which took Jihyo aback. It only proved that all of Jeongyeon's accusations about her leaving for Yoongi wrong. "I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay..." Jihyo smiled at her lovingly and gave her a quick hug.

A nurse entered and bowed to us politely. I bowed back, not knowing what to do. We don't have an infirmary in our house or a nurse or even a first aid kit, so don't judge me. She neared to us and relayed a message, "Mr. Min and Mr. Kim wants to talk with Ms. Im."

"Sure," I answered before Jihyo could. "Just don't leave me alone with Yoongi."

The nurse got out of the room and then Namjoon and Yoongi appeared. Namjoon greeted me but Yoongi was cold. He always is.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked and sat down on the couch near my bed. "You've been asleep for 3 days now, so you waking up is something we've been waiting for for such a long time."

"Dragon attacks are really different, huh?" I giggled, feeling the grip of Modifica's hand around my neck. "Its hand alone felt full of magic and power."

"Why did that dragon let you go?" Yoongi asked so I gulped. "Clearly, it wanted all of you dead, but it suddenly ran away."

"There was a person armored in white who cut her hand off," I replied and Jihyo raised an eyebrow.

"There was no hand left in the scene, Nayeon," Jihyo stated and Nayeon just shrugged.

"Nayeon!" Sana bursted in the room and ran to my bed. She hugged me and took her glasses off. I stared at Sana and she looked weirdly familiar.

"It was you."