Blaise- Chapter 53

" Hey, Ethan." I called. He turned to look at me. His face softened and he smiled.

" Ethan, right?" He nodded. I tossed my hair over my shoulder.

" What do you have next?" I asked casually.

" I have Chemistry. What about you?"

I looked over my schedule.
" I have Physics soon." He nodded.

" Yeah, most of the science classes are in the same wing. If you'd like in a few, I can walk you over." He said politely.

" Thanks. Hey, you were good in gym." I pointed out.

" Yeah, Thanks. I'm actually not that athletic." I noticed his lean figure, and nodded in agreement. He chuckled, noticing where I was looking.

" So... What's up with that Matthew kid, huh?"

" He was my Ex." I was stunned. He nodded, again knowing my surprise.

" So are you gay or Bi?"

" I'm Bisexual." He stated. I smiled. Someone similar to me. " And you ... Is it Blaze?"

" No " I chuckled. " it's Blaise. And, I'm Polysexual."

" So, like most sexual and gender identities... But not all?" I nodded. My eyes were drawn to his. They were a brilliant amber, with a hint of brown toward the center. He looked back at me. I got goosebumps, looking into his eyes. They were searching for something. The bell rang loudly, pulling us from our trance. He led me to the 5th floor, west wing. He walked me over to Physics. I said my goodbyes. He nodded and smiled. Physics seemed to drag on forever. Ethan sparked my interest, jist mildly. He was different. His amber eyes made his very pale features regal and-

" Blaise Delacroix, going once-"

" I'm here." I whispered. The man with salt and pepper colored hair nodded and marked me present. I got the make up work, which was a review of basic Physics, and the first unit I missed. As usual, everyone snickered and gossiped about me. They weren't quite either.

" She's fucking hot."

" Why is her hair dyed like that?"

" Maybe she's goth."

" Do you think those could be contacts? I heard they were her natural eye color."

" Her shoes are cute."

The comments came in non-stop. The lesson droned on and I was a little bored.

" Ummmm, Delacroix?" I looked at Mr. Czechava.

" Do you know what this equation means?" I shook my head no.

" Alright. Please pay attention, than." I heard giggles, but I nodded. I counted every second of every minute that was left of class. I left with everyone else.

" Hey, Blaise?" I turned. It was that blonde girl from earlier. I nodded.

" I was just wondering if you had anywhere to sit during lunch? You're big buzz around the entire school and we don't want to give you the rep of a loner. That would suck for you, especially since you stick out like a sore thumb." I shook my head.

" Than come sit at my table. Trust me, you'll get to know all the girls." She giggled. I nodded. That was nice of her,  but I felt iffy about getting anything from her. She seemed like the type you never trusted. I hummed gently to a song, walking casually down the hall. Someone bumped into me with such force, it sent me flying. I fell hard and hit a cut. I groaned in pain. Everyone stopped to look at who had sent me flying accusingly. It was a guy, this strawberry blonde with dark gray eyes.