Authors Note: Sequel?

Hey, woah, look at that, we're done! Guys. I've never finished a story. So, like, woah. Maybe there is hope for me after all.

But guess what? We're not done! 

There is a sequel! Just one thing. I have not finished writing it. I am currently in the outline stage for it as of this moment. BUT. The sequel will happen. It will be shorter but it'll be a nice continuation into this world that some have enjoyed. I'll answer a few quick questions here.

1. So, you may be wondering, the curious and anxious little readers that you are, when it will come out.

April 12th 2020!

Yup! That exact date! With my writing schedule set-up, I can say with the exact right dose of confidence that that is when the first chapters of the Hearts of Hope will be posted. So keep a look-out if you are interested. Following me is the most convenient way but obviously you don't have to.

2. You may also be asking, Slubice, Slubice, Slubice. I am a simple creature, and I want not but a simple, sexy sex scene. Well, friends, I too dabble in the solid bit of erotic literature every now and again. But I am against sex scenes for the sake of sex scenes. The second book will definitely have them, a few, in-fact, but they are going to be in the second book because I feel that they are appropriate for the plot and character progression. This book was already a bit hastily paced, and I am still unsatisfied with some character development. So no sex scenes yet. But, again, fear not, for I am not a sinless creature. You'll get the good stuff soon enough.

3. I am going to be posting another work of mine while I am writing the sequel. The book is more fantasy based and a small entrance to a story I have been thinking about for a while now. The first two chapters will be out next Sunday. So enjoy that while you're waiting for Hearts of Hope!