Chapter 4

I wake up to Leak screaming. I pop up and see Sirius strangling Leak as James is trying to shut Leak up. In an instant I punch James in the face and save Leak.

"Fuck, you punch hard," Potter says rubbing his eye.

"Don't touch my child," I hiss.

"Hey, it was your child that was all tangled in James's his hair!" Sirius says.

"I'm sorry. I tried not to wake the little guy up," James apologized.

Leak jumped back down and hid under James's sheets.

"You can only touch him if he picks you," I glare. "You probably scared him to death."

Leak popped out of the sheets again and darted up to James's hair. He stuck his tongue out at Remus and Sirius. I smiled lovingly at Leak. I loved him more than anything in the world. I don't know what I would do without him. I looked back at the boys. Remus and Sirius were smirking as James was as red as could be. Peter was oblivious. I knew what they were thinking. James opened his mouth to ask me out for the millionth time.

"You guys are idiots. I honest to god would rather date Remus than you, James Potter," I say.

"Sorry, Remus doesn't date," Sirius commented on the obvious.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on James's head.

"Wait, what?" James sputtered.

"Remus I'm pretty sure you'll find someone some day who has the similar problem too," I say giving him a hopeful smile. "See ya, Peter."

Leak climbed on to me. I stood up and left as they put together the dots.

"Wait, does she knows about your furry little problem?" Potter whispers.

I slam the door to the infirmary shut behind me.