eighteen

the next day

chenle really didn't want to go to school today - after everything's happened, everywhere hurts.

mentally and physically.

but he'd rather be anywhere but this vile place.

yesterday he made his skin bleed, scrubbing so hard in the shower, trying to get rid of the icky feeling that made his skin crawl.

the amount of concealer and foundation he had to use to cover up the scars hopefully didn't make his face look too cakey - what could he expect? he could only afford the cheapest of the cheap brand of makeup.

today he just had to act normal - putting on his mask over his true self.

-

jisung began his walk to school taking the same path he always took, but something, well someone was missing.

chenle clinging onto his side whilst they walked to school.

jisung frowned.

-

school - 8:00am

chenle walked through the squeaky clean hallways - maybe it was because of the incident but he felt more insecure about himself, he felt that everyone was just staring at him, scrutinising him.

maybe it was just in his head.

maybe he was just overthinking too much, fixing the black mask he had over his mouth and pulling his hoodie (correction jisung's hoodie) over his head even more than before.

jisung walked down the halls, in the opposite direction to chenle, gazing slightly at him - before just walking past.

-

hello loves :3 hope you guys had a good day!!

slight longer chapter :DD

hehe just it's my boyfriend and i's one month💗💞💕💓💖💝

continue voting, reading and commenting <33

200828 edit: istg i've never heard of a fukl stop before 🤬 yeah.. i ain't got no boyfriend now 🤝😜