thirty three

whilst chenle was in the shower, not singing this time probably not to give himself a bigger headache than he already has, jisung was in the kitchen preparing him some hangover soup.

to say the least, jisung was not good in the kitchen, if jisung were to date someone they would have to be able to cook.

'chenle's a good cook hm,' jisung thought quietly to himself.

'eh why am i even thinking about him anyways.'

he brought over the soup, a glass of water and a headache relief pill over to his room - because he felt that chenle would probably feel more comfortable resting in his bed.

rather than in the quiet, lonely kitchen.

jisung did feel rather lonely most of the time, his parents rarely being home so chenle's company made him a lot more happier to have another human being in the home with him.

jisung too loved chenle, although the older may be annoying and clingy sometimes, jisung knows it's only because he loves him and wants to try and reciprocate the love a bit more.

he wondered what chenle meant, in the early morning, when chenle said that he didn't want *him* to hurt him again, what did he mean by that? who hurt him?

'hm maybe a kiss make him less grumpy?'

-

the flight was delayed so i feel super organised bc i have the next 5 chapters ready to release ayeeee

anyways i got a yellow kanken!! i'm super happy

aaaa thank you sooo much for 5k reads and 400+ votes!! ayee🤟

hope you guys enjoyed this chapt hehe keep reading, commenting and voting xo

200831 edit: bruh this is making me sad :( i want to go on holidays and travel 💔 fuck covid 💔💔💔